Home

Something's Missing in the Sound When Sabers Hit Each Other

Hoth

With all this blocking happening since 1.03, I've noticed something's wrong with the saber sounds.

If you watch the movies, whenever sabers hit each other it makes a loud "whack" noise...watch the duel in Phantom Menace for a good example.

In this game, there is no sound of sabers hitting each other, only spark noises and a buzzing sound that sounds like mini saber locks.

I dunno...I know what you mean, but I didn't really notice it till you said something

You ruined the whole game for me!:(

:rolleyes:

But, nah, I didn't notice, I've been happy enough on the much improvement on the eye candy since JK1.

He is right actually...

The sound of sabers clashing in this game makes my head hurt: really high-pitched.

I wouldn't mind a mod where someone replaced them with the "sound of wooden sticks beaten together" ep.1+2 style.

Head over to the moding board, if you haven't already, it'd be really easy to do...well...the trick is having the sound, but still, most modders, I would hope, have the equipment...they can just rent the movie and record a few of those sounds and easily throw them in the game

Archived