Saber Stance

JzT213

Wat stance is best  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Wat stance is best

• Yellow
    • Blue

Originally posted by TyrX

It's funny how some people think that gay is the ULTIMATE INSULT.

He is probably living in some country secluded from the real world (ie America or any of the EU countries) where gay IS the ultimate insult. They probably knock teeth out there if someone tells you, you are gay or if you really are gay.

Someone should have told him "Welcome to the internet son...gay is one of the lightest insults..."

its like watching a smashed, peed on ewok stagger about the room... I.E. cant deside to laugh or cry, and end up doing both...

if we are lucky, he forgot his pills.... if not he'll be banned soon, eitherway its not are problem anymore...

4! only 4more!!!

I'm thinkin that this far down the list that nobody would read my post, but if you got this far congratulations, now here's my opinion on the matter.

I use all the force styles, i just adapt to different situations.

Blue is more of a defensive stance to me. I really don't use it to slash, but i do use a jump and Forward lunge attack alot.

Yellow is a much more effective stance, the forward jump and downward hack is very affective in the right situation(most of the time it is if the person is gullible enough)Although, when you do this move, you are very vulnerable to saber through, and boy, let me tell yah, it hurts.

Anyway i use all Saber stances, and that's my opinion.

Man, i sound more and more like a jedi knight fanatic/computer geek everytime i post. But i'm not, honestly. I'm a kul young guy, and it's just a phase(that's how i justify this obsession)I'm pretty sure noone's reading this anyway:c3po:

(Desperate attempt to get the thread back on track)

BLUE! BLUE STANCE! If you really don't want to use red, though I recommend you use all of them. I used only blue at first, but when I took no-force duels the bots (yes, bots) kicked my ass. So now I use all stances, though yellow the least. I just haven't found such a situation in which the yellow would be best...

he's a hurt little boy inside...I say we throw him off a ledge to end his misery..lol.

Anyways, for me they're all equal, yellow stance for normal fighting, I use red for slow attacking..trying to get that 1 shot that brings him down to almost no health..

and blue, for it's forward lunge and it's backstab....

yellow's sweep leaves you more vulnerable afterwards...and backstab has a bug to guard you up front too ;)

Originally posted by Redwing

Gay isn't even an insult.

I prefer green stance, myself. ;)

Note: I have yet to play JK2. :D

Oh yeah, how could I forget? Green stance is the best stance. Right. Seriously it is. I just imagine it, and then imagine that I beat everyone with it :D. I win every time :p

Originally posted by Dark Begger

he's a hurt little boy inside...I say we throw him off a ledge to end his misery..lol.

We did that.....and we beat him with a crowbar first :lol:

Cough....MORON....Cough

PS: Someone tell me why I'm even bothering to post on this one...I must be really bored. Anyone care to take bets on when the poor deluded ma...sorry, person (or is it a chat bot? It would explain the continued use of the same phrases and words) will be banned?

PPS: Congratulations if you ARE a chat-bot...I think this means you've passed the Turing test...or is that failed, because I thought you might be artificial. Feh, doesn't matter anyway.

Originally posted by JzT213

Wats the best saaber stance i only want to use blue or yellow nothing more plz dont say red cause red sux YELLOW OR BLUE

red is obviosly the best stance. it can easily beat yellow or blue unless the player sux then totally different story. I sometimes ues yellow and im sure blue is useless

Archived