Home

DVDs

Saiyan22

so whats the deal with the original trilogy?

I've heard different stories, but when are they gonna be on DVD?

and/or why aren't they...

heh, i heard one story that Lucas doesn't think that DVD has good enough sound yet to correctly capture the star wars experience...but VHS is good enough?

so, if anyone has the real story...please let me know...I must have seen Phatom Menace a million times solely because its the only Star Wars on DVD.

"...I must have seen Phatom Menace a million times solely because its the only Star Wars on DVD"

I am deeply, deeply saddened by this ugly fate that humanity has enforced upon you. Believe me, if there were anything I could do to help you, I would do it. But to this date, no scientist has yet to find a cure to the horrible mental scars that prolonged exposion to "the episode Star Wars movies" causes.

A shock treatment with movies that actually has a manuscript might be the only cure, no matter how radical this might sound!

*writes down on a piece of paper: "remember to be less sarcastic regarding ep1 and ep2. "*

EDIT:

Ok, seriously. I have no idea when the DVD will be released, though Lucas protesting about it sounds ridiculous. Either it could be a technical problem, or a marketing problem, but I would not expect it to last that long. The little sucker should be released pretty soon. And then your ep1 days will be over!

Well, the official word I heard was that the team that are responsible are busy working on the new movies, so they don't have that much time to create these DVD's. But once EPIII comes out on DVD, then they will be hard at work on them again (or so it is said. Who knows, they might even begin earlier on them :) ).

Basically, they are too busy with the new movies. :)

*sighs*

about the moderator stuff...... Juztyn is the only mod around here.

i asked the high admins if other mods are interested in this game.... but he only said he would look into it.. and that was a couple of weeks ago. :(

the only way to move this baby is to ask another mod... a super mod to move it... but they are never online when you need them. :)

Archived