Home

Final Trilogy Mod?

Manquesa

No i'm not looking to start a mod team. But I noticed a few people posting looking for map ideas and I saw this online the other day -- http://supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html

Maybe some of you people should form a mod team and do this. Since the final trilogy will most likely never be made, I would love to see this at least get done in a game. The basic story is all there, I saw on the coding forum the other day that someone is working on a jetpack mod, you'd need good scripters for cinematics and what not, a few new character models, and then creative maps since there's nothing to reference.

Anyway, just a thought.

Blasphemous! How Dare YOU!!! If he doesn't make them... it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Just kidding.

Actually... if you look into the history of making the trilogies, he always said that he didn't intend to make the prequil, didn't intend to make the prequil, didn't intend to make the prequil... then he made it. He's not really that old, I don't think. Anyway... expect to see them in another 25 years. I'll be 50. He'll be 100. Hopefullyt geriatrics will work that long.

Heheh, I like how that Plot outline says it's written by George Lucas. That's a bald-faced lie. Someone slapped together what they think Ep7 should be and put Lucas' name on it. While it's an interesting idea, I want to make sure no one thinks it's legit. :)

BradFu!

Originally posted by BradFu

Heheh, I like how that Plot outline says it's written by George Lucas. That's a bald-faced lie. Someone slapped together what they think Ep7 should be and put Lucas' name on it. While it's an interesting idea, I want to make sure no one thinks it's legit. :)

BradFu!

True, but it's still a good story and would make for a good SP adventure.

Supershadow is full of ****.

He claims to be a friend on GL but leaks all the plots (which he doesn't really, he just modifies his stuff so it looks like he got it first)

There is not going to be Ep7,8 or 9. Directed by GL anyway.

Archived