Home

What's your name going to be?

Andrew Past

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first Femal Twielk by the name of Cyn Ize, not sure what shes gonna be maybe par tof the alliance as a something or another, but she the one that im gonna try to make a jedi

The other a Human by the name of Wraith Von Izzen, Imperial part of The Secret Order. But hell be around the relase of the expansion, well most of him.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by ewok hunter

oh and you know how game dealers usally recive games days before they're put on the shelf, imagine what would hapen if an employee got the game the night before the release and spent all night setting up for the chaos of the big release ;)

If that happens... i say we hunt him down and kill him.. for ruining our happiest day of our lives :D....

Actually, most of the time, you can buy the box long before you can play the game. I had both the game and my account for DAoC for the second beta stage days before it began. That doesn't mean that I played it before my friends in Beta 1. Why?

Because THE SERVERS WERE NOT UP! The 'true' release moment is the second the servers are activated for the public.

Archived