Home

Massassi.net.....

icefox98

Wow. I am purely disgusted with Massassi.net for what they did. I cannot believe it. Heres a few points that makes me hate massassi.net even more for doing this.

1) Jedioutcastmaps.com, better website design, updated all the freaking time with new maps, always asking for community suggestions.

2)Massassi.net, hardly ever update their site, crappy interface, and they act like there maps are solid gold and everyone elses are crap....

This would be laughable except for the fact that they tried to shut down a GOOD site, I would say one of the top two jk2 sites. I dont understand why the server shut it down, considering massassi was just jealous of outcastmaps, considering it is an "opponent" in the jk2 map community, and they probably were angry because jedioutcastmaps gets a lot more hits. I hope this publicity makes jedioutcastmaps even more known, and gets more and more hits. It seems that jedioutcastmaps.com is up again (yay) so hopefully they can keep serving the jk2 community in such great fashion as they have been doing.

-Rosco

P.S. -

Whats next, someone comes out with a duel_massassi level and they say, "HEY! We trade marked massassi, youll be seeing our lawyer now!"

Blind ignorance is fun, ladies and gentlemen!

Massassi had not a damn thing to do with JOmaps' "demise." It was the result of one very hotheaded and irrational individual who took it upon himself to contact the host. Get it through your thick heads - NOT MASSASSI.

It really, really, really bothers me that while we at Massassi do nothing but serve the community, we get accused of wrongdoing, and we get our reputation hurt, and we lose traffic, while those who do do wrong just gain more popularity.

I don't have anything against JOM.com, in fact, I visit their site often, but this really bothers me.

As far as I know, some user who sent a map to massassi.net but not to jom.com was pissed that jom.com posted his map without his permission of something along those lines.

I'd be lying if I said I cared really.

jom.com is the best map site on the net.

jkii.net is the best models/skins site on the net

m.net is the best...ummm...well it has some files that are rarely down. It's my last stop. Maybe massassi2 will be better.

This isn't really the place to discuss an issue between two other sites, especially when your facts are incorrect. Read their forums for the truth.

Furthermore, the staff at JKII.net knows the majority of the Massassi staff and works very close with them. Dissing Massassi, a site that's quite important to the JK/JK2 community, won't be taken seriously by anyone here.

Thread closed...

Archived