Home

Dose any body have any good screenies from the lightsaber battles of JK2?

Ben_Walker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh just a modest PIII 800mhz 128mb RAM with a GeForce2. And I resize those shots from 1024x768 to 800x600.(and occasionally I manually "fix" a screenshot when there's a graphical bug really showing, like the saber trails not connecting to the saber, which I did for example on the "headproblems" shot)

hehe, but I'm glad people like my screenshots ^_^

I bet most of them were noobs ;)

The last shot isn't very impressive however, there is no way the other team could've protected themselves against Blue - I'd like to see you try to go on their team (meanwhile helping them) and count-up your 'skills' against the same team you were on :p

Oh, and wasn't this thread about seeing some screenshots of Lightsaber battles and not nescessarily scores? :eek:

Cheers ;)

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

That make you feel better?

eh? Say what? :confused: I wouldn't know, what I just did is generally called a "post" or "comment", you decide. So anything else you want to contribute to this thread? Got anymore of your infamous 'one liners' you feel like pulling on me? :D

btw I've got a few shots, I'll see if I can get 'em up soon enough :cool:

Cheers ;)

Oh, just that I was expecting someone to say that (although not in the first post afterwards), however I see you immediatly went for the "They were all nOObs" which means "You suck in comparison to me, they were all nOObs so you got off easy, I could do the same thing any day" instead of any "congrats, you earned it".

Just the typical behaviour...Not that I mind though, you are entitled to your own opinion heh...

This is kind of where most of people differ from me. If I saw someone post something like that I would just say "Great Job" or something like that because they achieved something. I wouldn't even ask how.

But then again I just posted those to test out the new upgraded "hosting" site cuz I didn't know if it was fully functional, and these were the first shots I remembered to have. Basing that I wasn't looking for a pat in the back at all heh...

That enough text for you?

"Typical kind of behavior"

Excuse me, but I was just kidding if you didn't notice the ";)"

See ;)

Every ;)

Means ;)

That I'm ;)

Just tooling around ;)

[Edit: But I do think you should have showed some cooler shots rather your scores - it seems abit egotistical. Also you are over-exaggerating, I didn't say "ALL" of them were noobs, I said most - I could have said many, but I didn't and really, I was KIDDING lol you shouldn't take every word into account - look at it with a broader perspective ;)]

Originally posted by AB_Legion

"Typical kind of behavior"

Excuse me, but I was just kidding if you didn't notice the ";)"

See ;)

Every ;)

Means ;)

That I'm ;)

Just tooling around ;)

[Edit: But I do think you should have showed some cooler shots rather your scores - it seems abit egotistical. Also you are over-exaggerating, I didn't say "ALL" of them were noobs, I said most - I could have said many, but I didn't and really, I was KIDDING lol you shouldn't take every word into account - look at it with a broader perspective ;)]

You edited :D

And still, saying "all of them were nOObs" means what I said, no matter how much you ease it or strenghten it...

Originally posted by Ah Boon

that guy is asking for saber battle pics. not how l33t u are. anyway, congrats :D;)

Thank you very much. Hehe one guy who understands. And yeah I know he was lookin for the pics but I just needed to test my server somewhere so I used the first spot heh...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING MY 56K!!!

KILLING IT!!!!

Please post links lol, I'm begging you!

Nice screen shots though, I think I'm in one of them!

I'm the one Reborn who looks like he's surfing in one of the pictures OCH posted.

Just kidding, those are probably bots, or a well coordinated group of people playing online lol

yeah...

KILLING IT!!!

Originally posted by Ah Boon

vader teh butt graber

Yeah, I guess the weird medicinal gasses in his respirator helmet can do things to a person's mind... or maybe there's something Vader never told us... as if the whole "I am your father" thing wasn't enough of a bombshell!" :rolleyes:

Here are some screen-shots just for the hell of it:

backstab.jpg

No, I do not condone the over-use of this move ;)

BTW... I'm using samaurai swords -- Custom model/textures I'm messing around with -- Because as cool as the lightsaber is, it does get awfully boring after a while.

Combine Katana blades with the Blood Mod and Ghoul 2 dismemberment and you get one hell of a realsim mod going.

rafters.jpg

That's Dooku as Desann and myself as Conor Mcleod (the "Highlander" skin I'm cuttently working on) in the rafters of the Ladder level. Don't ask how we got up there. Desann threw me up there and then force jumped up there himself. Go figure.

P.S. - Anybody have some good leg/hip textures that ressemble Levi's more accurately? That's the look I am going for. Leather jacket, tee-shirt and jeans.

jump.jpg

Then Desann -- Er Dooku -- Decided to continue his assault with a DFA. If you notice the health meter on my HUD... I jumped off to avoid it and fell horribly to my death :lol:

http://groups.msn.com/jediknight2jedioutcast/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=85 (no more hand)

look ma, no hands

He flips...

{Edit}- now some more of Luke and Vader...these are my better ones, i belive...

He flyyyys....(what the hell is vader doing with his hand? i thought Destruction was only in JKI)

my favorite one

oaky, now this one is hard to see- luke is doing a medium finisher, and Vader is flipping forward...or maybe its the other way, i cant remember

a balancing act!

Father and Son

Vader falls to the ground

i have, literally, hundreds more- ill post some of my "Bounty Hunter" Skin Replacements in the Nar Shadda scene, they arent saber fights but look damn cool

I thought there were "No Guns"....

Jango and others...

Even Skarr enjoys clean liquor...

Just a Guy

and now, the sabers...

thats gunna hurt in the morning...

Jedi Battle

Jedi Battle 2

Off with the head!

Off With the head! Again!

You think theyd learn...

DFA! with a...deactivated saber and...inflatable arms?

and a continutation of the vader battle... (same fight i just never loaded these pics)

And Vader gets slammed into the Emperor's chair...

Luke lands a shot!

But...in the end, the Dark always wins

lol thats it for now...also, those vader-luke pics are out of order- the final one should be more after the balancing act one...because in the fight, luke jumped off the railing, did a flip towards vader, and Vader used a light stance lunge to take off his leg...ill take more if you want em

Archived