Home

Cooperative MOD first screenshots

TheSnerd

For me as the Lead Programmer of this Wired Lamp Studios project it is an honor to be able to announce that we have been successful in putting together a first internal alpha version!

This alpha version is actually already pretty much advanced, just to give you guys an idea of what is already working, a short list:

- ICARUS scripts are being loaded and executed( some functions are still missing )

- We got a pretty cool AI for our NPCs working, yet we have to teach them how to use the Force properly, hehe...

- Some new entities have been programmed, trying to resemble single player...

- and much more coming soon :D

Now, enjoy the screenshots, folks!

map: pit - using WLS cooperative mod!

shot0015.jpg

shot0016.jpg

shot0018.jpg

shot0026.jpg

shot0029.jpg

shot0030.jpg

What is this mod all about anyways? I went to Wired Lamp but there wasn't really anything on this game except that it was in progess. Is it going to be like Sven Co-op for Half-Life? Maybe you've got a FAQ on this mod and I just don't know where to find it. Thanks.

My story line needs to be co-op.

It's about a Master and padawan who are sent to a Ancient

ruin after great peril they find out about a dark prophecy.

In the mean time a fleet of Emperil ships is growing in power

and victories. The New Republic is concerned where is the

Empire getting it's credit's and resources.

I've been working this story out with friends for 5yrs and it's

a very good story that would make your mod rule over all

systems.

:jawa Do not show yourself heated up at evil only to do evil...

Originally posted by Lord|Deus

that was what i was thanking a MP co-op online or LAN with the SP game slice'en and a dice'en storm troopers and shadow troopers all throught the game online but you playing the SP story

That would be great. Kind of like Phantasy Star Online with light sabres *wait* PSO had them too... never mind *runs as fast as he can*

Really guys' great progress. Keep it up. Next screens can we actually see the co-op in action?

I don't know, but is it possible to play a Gran with a yellow saber in single player? :p;) hehe

Show a little bit faith in us: what sense would it make to deceive you guys?

Thanks for your comments - next screenshots will show the coop mod in action when we play the single player maps :):D

Archived