Home

Dark Side or Light Side??

leXX

Which side do you play?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which side do you play?

• Dark Side
    • Light Side

I'm a darksider. The powers are a bit more offensive while the lightside is defensive. Both do have their merits. But I like to defend myself by retaliating. Sure, I can hit absorb on the lightside when some guy grips me to throw me over the ledge. But it's just not as funny as reaching out and gripping that bastard so he'll get dragged down into the pit with you. :D

I switch between the two. As Elegy stated, the darkside is more offensive in nature, and the light side defensive. I use light side usually in DUELS, darkside I employ in CAPTURE THE FLAG, FFA, usually in any situation where I will be facing multiple adversaries.:D

You can get health with drain, it takes away forcepower from the other player(s) and gives you a fair amount of health.

Also grip is perfect for duel, when you know the other doesn't have much hp, no absorb, push or pull, aah just love it then.

Also lightning ignores any shield wahtsoever, you can have 200 shield but lightning will kill you if you don't have enough health!

Originally posted by lexx

You mean you keep the other player waiting while you configure your force powers :confused:

nah, i only do it

a) while they are typing

b) while they are trying to set their skin or something and i feel like getting revenge at them for making me wait

c) i'm waiting to duel

d) if they say it is ok for me to change something

e) i'm waiting for them to come over to me (if i just killed them)

Archived