Home

Agent Manuel Calavera here.......

Hello and Welcome! (psst, the people here are nuts! Run while you still can!) I'm sure it will be a lot of fun getting to know you (oh no, they've spotted me! They'll tie me to a chair and beat me again!) We will talk more later (I hope. Oh dear God, don't let them get me! RUN you fool!)

-Peace (argh!)

Guest King Andrei

Welcome, dude!

Welcome to GF Forums. It's coooool here, but if you really wanna have some fun, don't forget to drop by EscapeMI.com Forums. It's more popular.

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

The only trouble is that after I re-release Singin' in the Rain nobody'd come to see me jump off the Woolworth building into a damp rag.:D

Yeah, and when you're done with 42nd Street New York will see it's first tripple funeral. :p

Originally posted by Gexx

holy crap gendo! how did you get so many posts?!

It's simple, an anime otaku has been through the forum and we anime fans are a crazy breed. Her handle is Isis Kaldara, go find one of her posts. See that 115 or so posts she's made? She did that in one night! Her being somewhat closer to hard-core than otaku, and me not having been a true otaku for years, I could hardly keep up with her. So there's your answer to the great post mystery.

Archived