Home

Did You Notice ???

leXX

Did you notice that when Padime fell from the speeder during the clone wars, she lay there unconsious for about 3 minutes but as soon as the clone trooper asked if she was alright, she jumped up like nothing had happened!

Did you notice that Yoda can jump around like the best of em but still needs his walking stick afterwards!

Well, padme wasn't unconcious......she was....resting...because she needed her energy to run.......:)

And yoda was drawing on the force to do his flips, but he doesn't use it more than he has too, which is why th eold age makes him all slow and cripply

Well, padme wasn't unconcious......she was....resting...because she needed her energy to run.......:)

No, actually she was unconsious :p

And yoda was drawing on the force to do his flips, but he doesn't use it more than he has too, which is why th eold age makes him all slow and cripply

Yes, I know, I mentioned it because it looks so funny!

Geez, stop taking things so seriously:nut:

Originally posted by lexx

No, actually she was unconsious :p

Yes, I know, I mentioned it because it looks so funny!

Geez, stop taking things so seriously:nut:

Ummm... are you as blonde as your icon suggests? He was obviously joking around

a) Padme could have been faking unconsciousness in case the Geonocians should find her. She only ended her rouse when she recognized the voice of a Clonetrooper.

b) She had been unconscious, but still had her eyes closed to regain her wits, because of "a)" or some combination of both.

c) She had been unconscious until the Clonetrooper roused her-- she didn't just jump up as if nothing had happened, but was obviously still woozy and disoriented. She became resolute and forced herself to become a regal figure when she needed the Clonetrooper to obey her commands.

Any of these three answers, or a combination of each of them, make perfect sense to me.

Ummm... are you as blonde as your icon suggests? He was obviously joking around

Are you as ugly as your picture suggests? :joy:

The original post was meant as humour but I guess this isn't the place for it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lexx

Are you as ugly as your picture suggests? :joy:

The original post was meant as humour but I guess this isn't the place for it :rolleyes:

well, Bossk was rather handsome... and besides, I was referring to your reaction to ET Warrior's remarks...

Archived