Home

nice backstab counter-attack: medium finisher

thekolonel

the timing is a bit tricky, but if you pull it off you can send the assfighers crying home to mama. when your opponent stops to pull off his backstab/sweep, catch some air with the medium finisher. you'll float safely over the animation and smack him in the back with your saber. not only is it stylish, but it's often a one-hit kill. it's guaranteed to piss 'em off. i ruined a couple of ass-fighters' games with this move.

Originally posted by crazyplaya73

Yep it works for sure but you still have to be very careful on the timing.

What is the medium finisher?

You should have brought the game and read the manual like the rest of us. Its when you jump-flip in the air and do a downward sweeping attack below.

erm, your kinda jumping to conclusions here...he could just be new to the game (we all were at one point)

ahh, so this is the red stance right? where you swing and then jump in wiht a top to down slash? unless i have my tactics misnamed, i believed that dfa is when you jump stright into the air and swing directly beneath you.

Originally posted by feb

ahh, so this is the red stance right? where you swing and then jump in wiht a top to down slash? unless i have my tactics misnamed, i believed that dfa is when you jump stright into the air and swing directly beneath you.

actually that's the medium finisher, this is the yellow stance....

Actually the term DFA is somewhat confusing because it is used for the medium finisher as well sometimes. Some people call it yellow DFA. The term Death from Above also fits.

When referring to DFA however, mostly the red stance finisher is meant.

Just so that you know. These terms are invented by the community so reading your manual doesn't explain what DFA means.

Archived