Home

The All Nighter - Anti-Grav Dance Club/Bar

DaCliff

IC: A huge gray-furred Wookie strides into the bar. He's wearing very thick black body armor. On his arm is a band that bears the symbol of the Rebellion. In his hand is a giagantic vibro-axe. Strapped to his back is a bowcaster. He walked in a few feet then leaned against the wall, vibro-axe between his crossed arms. He surveys the area and gives the Imperials a hard glance.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Redwing and Thew Rydur, can you's please stay out of this brawl please. I'm not holding anything against you, its just that we have enough 'brawlers/patrons' in here as is. So if you's want you's can wait outside until we finish this mess...

Talking about a mess! Guess sure is getting action-packed. We need to some how sort this out in a way that everyone (cept for those attacking Imps) can still either remain or stay in the bar. Maybe we could take the fight outside or something??? I dunno.

Oh and I'll officially introduce my character and is name etc. after the mess is cleaned up :)

IC: The young man glances over the table he's using as a shield. He sees the bouncer flying with great accuracy towards the bounty hunter. He scrounges around looking for something. He picks up one of the broken off legs of the table. He quickly lunges forward from his shielded spot and slams one right into the flying bouncer. Just as the bouncer lands into the wall the young man shouts "It wasn't him that started this!! It was the Imp's!!".

Before even registering the bouncers reactions he lunges back to behind his flipped table.

OOC: Sorry Gaalgoth but you can make it so Ashard does not get hurt by the blow because he's so used to it or something. As for attacking the bounty hunter you still can if you decide, just that I didn't see too many ways that the bounty hunter could have gotten outta that one.

My character needed some more action also as so far all he's done is take out one stormtrooper, flipped a table and wacked Ashard.

((OOS: Thread evolution; You don't necessarily need to stay inside the bar...and my character didn't intend to join the brawl ;)

Didn't you read her description? "Everything about her looks to be on a smaller scale than everything else in the bar. She barely comes up to the waist of most of the patrons" What would she be doing brawling? :D;)))

Ashard hits the wall with a thud and falls to the ground. Pushing himself up with his arms, he glances over at the young man and nods to him in acceptance.

Ashard

That was a good hit. We'll settle things later. I've got more important things to do.

Ashard rolls to the right as a flurry of blasts hitt eh wall where he was lying. He draws his other blaster, as the one in his left hand was still drawn. He unloads five shots into the storm trooper that shot at him. Rolling backwards in a somersault, Ashard gets on his feet and runs behind a pillar. Leaning against it, he holsters his blasters.

Ashard

Looks like that about settles the situation with those storm troopers. I don't see any more....

To his right, Ashard hears movement and lunges towards it. One more stormtrooper was tehre, sneaking up behind him. Using his studded gloves he hits the trooper in the face. The trooper's head jerks violently to the side as a sickening crunch slightly echoes inside of his armor. Using the pillar as cover and clapping the dust off of his hands, Ashard calls over to the bounty hunter.

Ashard

So as I was saying, no one causes a disturbance in here without paying except me. That guy might be right and the imps started things, but you still caused some damage. Now, we have three ways to settle this. One, you can reimburse the good man behind the bar. Two, your fat friend can reimburse the good man behind the bar. Or three, we can settle this like men and you can pay the same way the imp's did.....with your life. Up to you.

((OOC: it's ok, I was expecting something to stop me))

As everyone starts to get back to his feet, one of the Stormtroopers is unobserved and suddenly moves "Bounty hunter, you're not going anywhere, I just put on the grand alarm" the stormtrooper points to a small transmitter on his belt "that's fifty of us all on you in two minutes, so give yourself up now or die." The bounty hunter ignores the Stormtrooper and pulls the obese man upright and drags him to the door. When there he looks at the man who's just getting up from behind the table "You got two choices, come with me on my ship or get arrested or worse by the bunch of imps coming." At that moment in the street a modified firespray lands and he looks to the obese man, who is barely conscious anymore "Five minutes". He steps outside and the door to the firespray opens and a droid comes outside and takes over the obese man "Wait with the antidote untill we're clear" the droid beeps as to confirm. He looks to the other man again "So are you coming or staying here? Choice is up to you..."

Ashard

Sure kid, hold on a second....

Ashard punches the stormtrooper in the stomach, then with both hands balled into a fist hits him on the back of the head. He walks with his normal swagger towards the door and yells to the bounty hunter.

Ashard

Listen, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but nobody ignores me on my own turf. Pay up now.

Ashard draws his blasters and points them, one at the bounty hunter and the other at the obese man. The droid stops walking and raises it's hands

Ashard

Don't make me ask you again. Act tough all you want, it's still not going to make you a Fett. No one is leaving until you pay up.

IC:"Off course, where are my manners" the bounty hunter says in a low voice and walks over to the obese man, he searches his body and takes something out of his pocket and walks back to the bouncer "Here, this should cover the expenses" and he hands over the obese man's wallet... the bouncer begins to file through it but suddenly begins to feel a bit tired... In a matter of seconds he's so tired he can barely stand up straight "Sorry but I really need to go but your boss can be assured I'll make the imp over there pay his expenses, and mine, as I'm sure he must also have some bounty on his head" as the bounty hunter says the lasts words, although he had struggled through it all, the bouncer lays sleeping on the ground and he signals his droid to continue carrying the obese man into the ship. He sees the other man behind the table looking a bit wondered and yells "Also got a bit of contact poison when i bought the other one, perfectly harmless, but at least he'll be off our backs for at least two hours, listen kid we really need to go, so this is your final chance." He turns his back and walks into the ship, as he passes the droid he looks at the obese man, who is passed out and is starting to drool a yellow substance "Three minutes, damnit" the bounty hunter mumbles in a low voice.

OOC: sorry to knock down your character and the sleep can last less than the time I said in the story although i would prefer it not to be less than half an hour... I'm sorry i didn't give u the chance to react when i gave you the wallet, but even if i intended to say later on i had put contact poison on top of it, you would have done probably already lots of other stuff...

Ashard falls to his kness, then flat onto the ground. He is not quite unconscious, but everything is slowed and he feels incredibly relaxed. He tries to stand up, but he's too tired. He sees the bounty hunter leaving, and hears him speak but due to the poison's affect he merely hears a low drone. He reaches towards the bar and slowly drags himself towards it. The bartender runs out and helps Ashard to his feet

Bartender

Are you all right? What the hell is hapening to you?

Ashard

mmmpf................pa.....................blssss............poison................

Bartender

Must have been really strong to mess you up this bad. Don't worry about the money, we'll let this one slide...

Ashard supports himself by leaning aginst teh bar with one hand. He shakes his head jerkily and pushes the bartender backwards. The bartender stumbles and falls, and Ashard draws his blaster with his right hand and points it at the bartender. His hand is shaking.

Ashard

No........not thsssss.....one................armor...........

Bartender

But Ashard, you're in no condition to.

Ashard fires a blast so close to the bartender's head that he feels his hair singe

Ashard

Now

The bartender slowly gets up and goes in the back, muttering to himself all the while. Ashard puts his gun on the bar and grabs a glass of Corellian ale. He drains it in oen swallow and looks over at the small woman staring at him.

Ashard

What the hell are you looking at?

The woman blushes and looks at the ground. The bartender returns from the back and drops the vest, bracers, leg pieces and boots on the bar. He then drops the large rifle on top of it all with a heavy thunk. Ashard begins to put on his armor

Ashard

That hunter is in for a world of pain.

Bartender

But Varan, your bounty hunting days passed long ago......besides, he's in mandalorian armor....

Varan looks up at the bartender and glares at him

Ashard

I thought I told you to never call me by my first name. Particularly in public. And I know my bounty hunting days have past me, but I'm going after this guy as a personal vendetta. No one bests Varan Ashard that easily.

Varan Ashard begins to make his way out of the All-Nighter, rifle slung over his shoulder. He stops in the doorway and looks over his shoulder at the small woman.

Ashard

The kid's look for something. She says somone left it with you earlier.

Ashard gives the woman a half-smile and walks out of the bar. Looking to his right, he sees the bounty hunter just as he enters the firespray. Ashard pulls the rifle off his shoulder and aims it at the firespray's cockpit.

Ashard

Cocky little ****......does he really think he's a Fett?

Ashard mutters to himself as he opens fire on the cockpit.

((OOC: I've used the name Varan before, but this is the character that I'm going to ahve in Galaxies. He might not be a bouncer duing the game, but I figure this will be what he does in his future. After all, I plan to get him to be a bounty hunter eventually.))

((OOS: 15 year old woman? :D

And DudEhead, it's all good, I just didn't see the rest of your post ^_^))

*the girl's eyes follow Ashard out of the bar. He has piqued her interest. But she still had something to do first...*

*to the bartender, at his questioning look* The man was tall, and wore a blue uniform. He should have left here a holorecorder and a comlink, sealed together with something like this: *shows him a picture of an odd-looking seal*

OOC: Sorry for the wait Dud but I went to sleep. Goddamn different time zones.

IC: The young man holsters his blasters and runs for the door. On his way out he barges the bouncer who takes a shot at the bounty hunter. Due to the barging, the shot misses by a long shot. The bouncer drops his rifle, just enough for the young man to get abord the firespray. "I'm here, lets go"

OOC: I dunno if you want anyone in hear yet, so if you don't then just ignore this.

IC: A man walks past Ashard giving him a strange look into the bar. He has short brown hair. He's wear gray chest armor under his long heavy black coat. As he moves blasters are exposed from behind his coat, one under each arm. He looks around at all the patrons. Then seeming disapointed he heads up to the bar and orders an ale. Then in a hushed tone he says to the bartender:

"I'm looking for a bounty hunter.....one wearing Mandalorian armour... have you seen one around?"

Ashard quickly grabs his rifle up and fires up at the firespray, but to no avail. The blasts do no damage. Cursing the bounty hunter and the man that hit him, he walks back into the bar.

Bartender

Hey, Var.....Ashard. This guys looking for a man in mandalorian armor.

Ashard

Aren't we all. What do you want with him?

Man

That doesn't need to be known yet. Have you seen him?

Ashard

Look around you. See this damage? Well it's not all because of him, but he and his little friends made most of it. He's in debt by about 50,000 credits.

The man frowns and then reaches into on of his pockets. Pulling out a wad of credits, he lays them on the bar.

Man

Well, I don't think it's 50,000 credits, but maybe it can help...

The bartender reaches to take the money, but Ashard slams his fist down on his hand.

Ashard

I can't let you do that. This money is on his head, and on top of that he's disgraced me now. I've done my fair share of bounty hunting, and I'm not going to let him get away. I don't know if you are friend or foe to him, but either way you aren't paying off his debt.

Bartender

But, Ashard....

Ashard

No.

Bartender

But.....

Ashard glares at the bartender and he walks away sheepishly. Ashard collects the money and holds it out to the mysterious man. The man takes it back.

Ashard

Now, I'm looking fro this wannabe Fett. If you want to talk business, maybe that money can go to use. But as it is, you can keep it. If you're looking for him, I can help you find him. We can get a temporary bouncer in here if need be. I've got plenty of experience, and as long as I get my money and my vengeance I don't really care what happens to him. So step this way and we'll talk.

Ashard pushes open a side door and gestures for the man to enter. As Ashard closes the door behind him, his eyes meet with the small girl. God, she's creeping me out he thought to himself.

((OOC: Sorry if I RPed too much....I figured this way you can take any stance with the bounty hunter that you want.))

IC:

"My name is Thew Rydur....I'm a bounty hunter like yourself. I got hired to track down some guy in Mandalorian armour. This is the same guy who messed up the bar. My client was vauge about why the guy had a price on his head. I guess he skipped out on a job or something. Anyway I've been tracking this guy for awhile now..... He's pretty good. The bounty is 200,000 credits. I guess someone really doesn't like him. If you want in I'll split the bounty 50/50 with you. That should be more than enough for to cover the damages. I think I know where he may be heading. I have a small freighter modified into almost a gunship to track him in. So are you in or out?

*The girl takes the package from the man while the above conversation takes place. She slips into another room for a minute, then comes back out with no explanation, now with the package tucked in her pocket. She leans against the wall of the cantina, watching*

OOC: hmmm u must be really quick at putting on armor if u can still shoot me :) and I wasn't meant to be a wannabe, just someone who uses the same armor and stuff, guess i forgot to give my name huh :)

IC: As he walked inside his ship, the Bounty hunter heard a shot fired at his ship, he quickly went inside his cockpit and aimed his laser canon where the shot came from. To his amazement the guy he just drugged, with something that could stop a rancor if needed, was already up and about again and by the looks of it, he was kind of pissed. He also saw the other man running inside so he closed the door of the ship and took off, the other Stormtroopers just arrived and started shooting at the ship, clearly with no effect.

When he was up he checked if all nearby frequencies were jammed and started to lay out a course to a moon of the planet. After he was clear, he went to the droid who was bent over the obese man and nodded, inside his helmet he could see the timer reaching 15 seconds as the droid administered the antidote. "Don't go dieing on me here" he mumbled. He went back to the compartment where the other man sat and looked at him "Nice mess we're into, got Stormtroopers behind us and i believe a bountyhunter too... and to make it worse, it's a former colleague of mine, shows you can't trust anyone when it comes to business." He went back to the obese man and looked at the droid who bleeped and sent a message to his helmet "Vital signs are ok sir, do u wish me to bring him to his cell?" The bounty hunter nodded and the droid carried the obese man away. The bounty hunter went back to the other man "The name's Donga, and it seems we've just become partners momentarily so i suggest you give me your name as well"

OOC: Ok, I'm going to do a few things tomoro morning... In about 10 hours. Firstly I'll introduce a new character into the scene, the BOSS. He's the guy that owns the bar. He'll also bring forth another installment into the bar. This new installment will also act as a "gateway" to yet another installation into the story. And after all this, I will go back to my normal character and go through him a bit more. Just letting you's know whats going to happen, so don't anyone go around acting like you own the joint or anything.

Oh and yes, Gaalgoth and Thew Rydur, could I possible talk to you's via msn/aim/yahoo/icq/private message.. or somehow, just so I can discuss something with you's regarding your current objectives.

Archived