Home

Episode 3 Story Line?

leXX

dark_michaels, in case you didn't know, Syfa Dais can't be the "old friend" you speak of. Simply because he died ten years prior to AOTC.

And, I've done some researching at theforce.net, and found out that Palpatine/Sidious was in disguise as Syfa Dais, and made the order for the clones.

And, as I said before, Padme CAN'T die, because they said they will edit her into one of the special edition original trilogy DVDs.

Oh, and Anakin DOES no that Padme is pregnant, because he knows that Luke is his son. He just doesn't know that she has twins.

Well, padme in the OT would have to be a flashback of somesort methinks, because leia tells luke in ROTJ the her mother died when she was very young.........Here is my prediction for EP III. I will wait 3 years, and go see it in theaters......nothing will go exactly as i thought, but some things will be similar, and i will leave the theater very happy.....

dark_michaels, in case you didn't know, Syfa Dais can't be the "old friend" you speak of. Simply because he died ten years prior to AOTC.

How do you know he died didn't you see the look on Mace and Yoda's face, and Obi-Wan only thought he was dead. Just because people say your dead doesn't mean you are. Luke thought Anakin was dead.

plus Natalie Portman has denied say she will shoot scenes for the OT

Oh, and Anakin DOES no that Padme is pregnant, because he knows that Luke is his son. He just doesn't know that she has twins.

if Anakin knew he had a son why wouldn't he look for him sooner since then he could of trained him from the young age like your supposed to.

Plus of course he knew it was his son after a new hope especailly when the name Luke Skywalker starts speading around the galaxy "the guy who blew up the death star and started Rouge Squadron" how many other Skywalkers can there be.

Act I -

The movie will start off with the final climactic battle of the Clone Wars on Alderaan--Alderaan was nearly destroyed in the Clone Wars, which was why they have became a completely pacifist world by the OT. We will see General Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting side-by side with Bail Organa as the final armies of the Commerce Guilds are wiped out. Count Dooku will personally be overseeing the battle, and will be descovered by the Jedi who immediately go after him hoping that his death will end the war. Dooku kills many of the Jedi, but at last is overwhelmed and captured.

Under interrogation, he continues to insist that the Senate is being controled by the Sith. Since the war is over, the Jedi feel able to follow this up--just in case Dooku is telling the truth.

Anakin, battle-scarred, reunites with Padme, but the war has pushed him to the precipes. She sees that there is no hope, and is now concerned for their unborn twins (of whose existence Anakin is unaware). She reveals to Obi-Wan that she and Anakin were married just before he went to war, and tells him about the twins. Obi-Wan can also sense that Anakin is near the breaking point and doesn't want Padme to be harmed, so he takes her into hiding. She is taken to Alderaan and disguises herself as a royal handmaid to the Queen.

Anakin is infuriated and, no longer trusting Obi-Wan, goes to Palpatine, who he now counts as his most trusted friend. Even as the two are talking, Dooku is assassinated in his cell by Sith Probe Droids. Palpatine tells Anakin that he doesn't know what has become of Padme, but convinces Anakin that if he truly wants her back, he must force Obi-Wan to tell. By any means possible.

Anakin confronts Obi-Wan, but Obi-Wan refuses to tell Padme's location. Obi-Wan instead threatens Anakin that if he does not abandon her, he will reveal to the council that he has explicitly broken the Jedi Code--which would mean expulsion. Anakin goes back to Palpatine, now ripe to become a deciple of the Dark Side.

Act II -

Meanwhile, Palpatine uses the Jedi investigation to innitiate his genicidal plot, claiming that the Jedi are trying to intervene and subvert democratic process. Anti-Jedi sentiment spreads like wild-fire, at once bringing the Sith's master plan into its final stages and giving him cause to keep martial law. He claims that Anakin is a Jedi who still remains true to the Republic and makes him the lieutenant of a special contingent of clonetroopers charged with dealing with the Jedi threat.

At first, the Jedi are simply expelled from the Senate, then they vanish into concentration camps and at last, when the public Jedi figures are out of sight, those Jedi and Padawan offworld are hunted down and destroyed.

Obi-Wan is in the concentration camp when he realizes that if the Jedi remain complacent, the Order will be lost alone with peace and order. Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, Yoda and other members of the Jedi Council and Knighthood attempt to escape the concentration camp, but only a handfull succeed. Many Jedi die in the attempt and many others are executed without involvement. Obi-Wan and Yoda are among those who escape.

Act III -

Somehow Obi-Wan tracks down Anakin, tries to turn him back to the Light Side and fails. Somehow Anakin is mutilated but survives and somehow he gets the armor and is indoctrinated into the Sith. Obi-Wan returns to Padme just after the birth of the twins and asks her if he can take Luke to train him. She agrees and Obi-Wan flees with Luke to Tatooine. He must leave Tatooine again for some reason (maybe this is before the duel) and hands Luke over to Owen and Beru to take care of in his absence. They never give him back, afraid that if Luke is trained, he will share his father's fate.

:D I BET YOU THAT GEORGE LUCAS, HAS GEORGY HIMSELVE IS TAKING NOTES FROM YOU LOT, AS ALL OF YOUR PREDICTIONS ARE VERY INTERESTING.

FOR WHAT OTHER REASON WOULD MR. LUCAS OPEN A FORUM PAGE, ALL YOUR STORIES SOUND MORE LIKE THE REAL MOVIE THEN PREDICTIONS.

Jedi_Monk, that's an excellent prediction.

However, I think that Count Dooku actually did follow Yoda to Dagobah (or the other way around), and was killed.

Also, I don't think that the whole "Jedi Concentration Camp" thing will be in the film.

How could thousands of Jedi be forced into them by a bunch of "normal" people?

And, sorry, I forgot about when Leia said her mother died.

But that means that Padme didn't die until AFTER she went into hiding, so that couldn't have been what set Anakin off.

All nice theories. :)

But I agree with ET Warrior, I'm not gonna go after every lead, theory or spoiler there is but I'm going to keep it low and go see Episode III first thing when it comes out in 2005.

It's what I did for Episode II and I think compared to some other people this made me like it and appreciate it more, because I hadn't built up a certain image and story it should adhere to. :)

Archived