Home

New to the Boards!!!

Guest LiveWire1138

Guest LiveWire1138

Hello everyone! Been reading all the threads religiously and now i've decided to join the forum. I await the Tie-Guy welcoming commitee.:D

Guest Tie Guy

Hey Lievewire, welcome. Enjoy your self, but not too much ;)

Oh, and Rhetts not on right now, he's in charge of the gift baskets, you'll get yours as soon as he reads this. Whats inside of it? I can't tell you, i never got one :(

Originally posted by LiveWire1138

Hello everyone! Been reading all the threads religiously and now i've decided to join the forum. I await the Tie-Guy welcoming commitee.:D

"Tie-Guy welcoming commitee"?! What about the Kvan welcoming Commitee?! Why is everything about Tie!! :mad:

Btw Welcome Livewire :)

Guest Tie Guy

That wasn't very nice Leo you didn't even welcome him, and i thought you were on the welcoming committy. ;)

Anyways, i guess rhetts got a lot of work to do, were is he anyways?

Guest Boba Rhett

*Runs in panting*

Welcome to the boards, Livewire. :)

And what's this about the Tie guy and Kvan welcoming commities? I control all welcoming here! ;):p

Well, i'm still on the road. Gotta run!

*throws Tie and Livewire giftbaskets and runs out*

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

*Runs in panting*

Welcome to the boards, Livewire. :)

And what's this about the Tie guy and Kvan welcoming commities? I control all welcoming here! ;):p

Well, i'm still on the road. Gotta run!

*throws Tie and Livewire giftbaskets and runs out*

There is no "Tie" or "Kvan" welcoming commitees. There is only the official one consisting of you, Leo, and I. We started it at the beginning, don't you remeber, your in charge of the baskets.

BTW, i don't need a welcoming basket, i'll keep it and give it to the next guy who comes along. :D

Originally posted by Tie Guy

There is no "Tie" or "Kvan" welcoming commitees. There is only the official one consisting of you, Leo, and I. We started it at the beginning, don't you remeber, your in charge of the baskets.

BTW, i don't need a welcoming basket, i'll keep it and give it to the next guy who comes along. :D

Must be real popular Tie, one of the three members does not even remember the "welcoming commitee"! :D

BTW LiveWire, what does the numbers 1138 represent in your name?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

He's honoring Lucas, duh!!

THX 1138

Cell block 1138

battle droid 1138

etc..... :)

Oh yeah....I guess both our memories are slippin' , huh? ;)

Archived