Home

which character are you? (Invader Zim)

Originally posted by EvilleApplePie

It'll be alright dear. *pat pat* o.0 are you sure you're a guy :p :p :p;)

Yes, I am. This reminds me of a time at school. This one weirdo kid, came up to me and is like hi. And, well he's a pervert. So I say get away. And I guess he wanted to touch me. So I'm just like "GET AWAY!" I hid in my locker....and when the bell rang, he went away...I was really scared. And ask Kjolen, he goes to my school, and well, he knows the kid. Not personally, but he knows who he is.

I'm mad, why isn't that little picture I posted working? :/ Does it work for any of you folks? I know it worked when I first posted it...

I'm getting mad at Topcities, cuz half the pics I post from there never work!

Posted by Lujayne

I'm mad, why isn't that little picture I posted working? :/ Does it work for any of you folks? I know it worked when I first posted it...

You mean the avatar-sized one? ...It works fine for me :)

*suggestion*

Use Webspawner for pics - they only allow one pic per account, but it always works... :)

Originally posted by Lujayne

Do you mean your avatar? Under your name? Cuz we can see it...*idea* What does it say in your browser thingy... http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/ or http://www.lucasforums.com/ ?

Wacky_backy, yup, the avatar-sized one, but nope Redwall, not the avatar. (It actually is an avatar! As per THIS dende_button1.JPG my avatars site. :)) (It's chibi Heero Yuy in his gundam, blowing stuff up, by the way!)

So it's working for some people but not for others? Hm.

I don't think I could handle a Webcrawler account, if it only allows one picture! O_o I'd need 500 accounts. And I don't think I could create that many email addresses ^_^

Archived