Home

ep2- my mini review

Zygomaticus

I know this is a bit late, but that's when i saw it, a bit late. :D

And i had to tell you guys how i felt about it :D

I finally saw it

and boy was it something...

Let me comment on a couple of parts.

I think that overall the movie was pretty good, Hayden did a good job as anakin, padme, of course she did a good job

Obi wan was cool, Windu was cool , Dooku was cool, but YODA was THE MAN!!! :D

I really liked the boba/jango relation...the two made a great father-sun relation, and i was really sad myself when i saw Windu just slice off Jango's head (That was really cool the way he advanced and fearlessly swished it off). And then boba's reaction when he went up and picked up jango's head, and looked at it sadly...well taken. I have a feeling Mace will be killed by Boba fett in ep3. :)

Moving on to the saber battles, the obi wan/Jango battle was really awesome, fast paced and intense...

Then the Obi wan anakin vs Dooku was pretty intense, and the way anakin lost his arm was sweet. :evil1:

Coming on to the BEST part, as expected, the yoda/dooku battle. When i first saw yoda ignite the saber i thought he would be a vader kind of fighter, slow and powerfully skillful....but noooo, that fast twirling, whizzing, swinging, jumping, leaping, running, was AWESOME. Everything i didnt expect from Yoda happened.

I loved it. :D

And onto the emotional scenes, probably the most memorable one of the movie is the Shmi story. When anakin learns of Shmi's disappearance he knows the Cliegg (leg less guy) couldnt do anything, but the way he looked at Owen made me think that anakin thought very low of him, and as a coward. And the way he went through and murdered those tuskens might have been gruesom (Thank got they didnt show it all).

PS. But that emotional scene still doesnt beat the death of qui gon...man that got me to tears

It was a good scene... :p

Overall, it was a really good movie, 9/10 from me :p:D

Hey, i think i made a longer post in the India Pakistan thread :D

Yeah, Portman acted all a bit wise guy like, but that's expected from a 24 year old senator, right?

I think she was purposely made into this noble being, instead of exposing her true feelings to Anakin right from the start she tried to hide it because he was training and it was wrong for him...but she couldnt hold on i guess....

Archived