Home

What species is Yoda?

Link Antilles

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, not everything is mentioned somewhere. A lot of it is simply made up for the sake of the books and fans. Some of it isn't really mentioned even in the books. So, someone will probably make up something in the future, whether it is in the movie or not. Oh well, i don't think it will take to much of the mystery out of yoda, everything has an explantion. I just hope that we never know where he came from and how he got so strong in the force and all, that is much more mysterious to me.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yeah, not everything is mentioned somewhere. A lot of it is simply made up for the sake of the books and fans. Some of it isn't really mentioned even in the books. So, someone will probably make up something in the future, whether it is in the movie or not. Oh well, i don't think it will take to much of the mystery out of yoda, everything has an explantion. I just hope that we never know where he came from and how he got so strong in the force and all, that is much more mysterious to me.

But having an explanation about everything in SW takes something away from it:(

You'll know what I mean when you know everything about SW like I do ;)

Originally posted by TheJackal

What? You guys dont know! I have friend who is a friend of a friend that works for LucasFilms. Yoda is known as a....

*guys in suits brake in Jackal's house and beat him. He is taken away and thrown in the river near by*

*Walks by and kicks Jackal*

Now that I think about it, didn't one of the TotJ comics tell Yodas species?

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Thrawn

I can't belive you guys didn't know what species Yoda was! He's a Lyrelani. Obviously you haven't seen the interview with George Lucas. You can see the video here: http://www.viewaskew.com/newboard/messages257/723.html

What?!? You got my hopes up for nothing. ;)

Anyways, it will probbly never be known, probably coz no one ever needs to know. We never would have known that lukes mom was a fallanasi if it wasn't important to the story. And they will probably never be a story where yodas race is important, so it will probably never be known. I don't think it is because they want mystery, i just think that it is because its not important.

Archived