Home

Force Jump no kick?

Jah Warrior

Hello all,

I really need some advice or help rather.

I want to enable Force jump on my server but do not want to enable kick because of the lamer aspect.

is there any kind of server-side command i can use to do this or would it require a mod of some kind?

any ideas you guys may have would be appreciated

Peace to you all

Jah

Kicks are cool. But once you meet a "kick-whore", you'll understand what Jah is talking about.

There are no problems if people don't spam. But, unfortunately, it seems the only way to avoid spamming is disabling the possibility to spam...

A little rant:

Who the hell came up with these moves anyway? You got your saber ( = the shiny stick that is supposed to cut people in half upon contact) ready and you're facing the enemy, waiting for him to make a move...he attacks swinging his saber like a madman but you're able to block each swing with ease. BUT, if he sticks his bare unprotected feet in your face (at this point your saber would be pretty close to his private parts) or turns his back on you, suddenly there's no way to defend against the attack. That's just...odd. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

But personally I love to kick, even though it's not that "realistic" the way it is performed now. Wall-walking is cool too. :D

I guess you could call me a w4lL-w4lk-wh0re. Uh...yeah.

hey man ltns its ryoshi|zombiwoof|&this

i did a mod for just that scenario

lvl 3 attack/defend/jump

but no kicking or backattacks...

i can email it, http it, ftp it, irc it... or you can try jk2.kicks-ass.org and set it to allow downloads...

hope it helps, any changes you might want lmk...

nice to see ya man

hope to see ya soon :)

Archived