Home

tenel ka?

t3rr0r

Terror,

That would be badass to have Tenel Ka as a model. She was my favorite character in the Young Jedi Knight series. Hopefully someone will do it. I would, but I'm busy with a few models I'm already doing. Just if you are wondering, my model information will be out sometime soon.

- Wolf :jawa

A Tenel Ka model would be great. For 'realism' against the current EU NJO books though she should have her right lower arm missing. (Since she always choose not to wear an prostethic one. Odd though because you think since they can make clones they'd be able to grow her an entire new arm, with her DNA. I mean science here can already grow a human ear on a mouse!) :)

A Tenel Ka model would be cool, I hope someone decides to do it :) I beleive it's actually her left arm missing, however, just above the elbow. I would say just give her a prosthetic arm. She doesn't use one in the books, but she really should, I think it's just the authors trying to drag something out that isn't necessary. There's a war going on, logically (and Tenel Ka is a big fan of logic), she would get a prosthetic arm in order to maximize her fighting ability.

Archived