Home

Trooper Headbutt of DOOM! A stormies Revenge

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-

Ok,

After beating JK2 I started a new game with full everything. After Jan and Kyle go down the elevator, I proceeded to the first Stormie in sight.

I pulled him towards me and tried to swing at him. Instead, he HEAD-BUTT me by accident and I died. LOL and WTF came to mind. Anybody else do this? It's hysterical!

:)+:trooper:=:nut:

HAWHAW...No, I've never seen that. Sounds like a hoot. I did the same as you and beat it no cheats and then went back and beat it a second and third time cheats maxed.

(P.S.) "Hoot" is the my favorite character in Black Hawk Down. Not that anyone cares...I've had a bit to drink. Heheh.

"PS. I like the part where the guy trips and the kid shoots his old man. he he he...NOOB"

LMFAO that's rich!

Two friends of mine from my Delta Force Land Warrior squad *MC* (Marine Central) named their game characters after Shughart and Gordon. Not that anyone cares...I've had a bit to drink.

Wow... I once force pulled a guy off a ledge, and he was alive when he fell on my extended saber (not planned) and was cut in half!

LOL

That's awesome. BTW, I took a screenshot of it and I'll put it up soon. It looks like a torpedo-headbutt with Kyle yelling (he's probably embaressed because Jan's watching). I've never had a guy fall on me, though. :eek:

Archived