Home

Jedi Under Fire---Interactive RPG

SWGC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenji sit's there in the back and stare's right at the ground....

mmmm..... peanuts.... mmm...

HUH WHAT WHERE STARTED! :p just a little hungry myself...

Kenji says "i suggest we all eat before we leave, ill watch over the Tracing until someone comes back, Narlick i hope your inteanding to follow were the tracing heads too...."

Kenji sit's down by the Tracer waiting for some lead as from were its coming from, Everyone goes to find a Cantina or somewhere to eat except cloud who just sites there...

Originally posted by SWGC

k... since nobody is answering I'll continue my plot... and I'd like to make some order here: Seth and Narlick have joined you, and you're to far from the council building to do anything to the ball.

You're up from fueling, when you get another transmission, only this time it's not from the council.

lsdkjfhal(message starts)Don't come. I'll to thousans of horoble things to you if you'll show up here. The Sith is up again, and no one could stop it. You have been warned. ogfdhkg(Message end)

Read!

Anyways,

"The R4-P17 Droid has finished tracing the Transmission. It appears to be coming from the planet Dagobah." Kenji tells the others who returned fomr thE PUB (werever it came from) "But Dagobah is abandoned isnt it?" Arca ses, Cloud lifted his head "We might as well check it out".

Nar Positioned himself in the pilot seat and they set off to Dagobah.

ooc: You got a problem with my drinkin!!!:mad: j/k

"Jeez, can anyone clear up that message?" Nar asks

"Never mind, I'll do it"

starts trying to clear the message.

-edit, everyone types when I starting typing :(

anyway, good think Nar can pilot and decode at the same time.

nice... I like it (that you're taking the plot in your hands).

You're starting to clean the message when you get another transmission from the council.

"Greetings. We located the Sith HQ. It's on Degobah."

"No ****!" Nar says.

"Go there immidiatly! every second counts. Our experts are researching on that ball as we speak."

"Really?!"Arca jumps to the microphone. "What is it?"

"We don't know yet. We'll update you later. Out."

Archived