Home

Jedi Under Fire---Interactive RPG

SWGC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh look who is now trying to take control! it wouldnt happen to be you would it "ARCA"?

Stuff em SWGC, just continue... and dont get angry at Arca, it is kinda hard trying not to control it, because we always gottsa wait for you and your not always posting whats happening next

Man i understand that! im not having a go at ya. im saying sometimes others will take control because you aint here or something. so im saying get used to it, its gonna happen ALOT more! and man i understand you trying to add comedy... man your Alright! (that means good, awsome... in me aussie langage) so dont worry!

really sorry to break it on to you like this but... thia rpg has gone way down. So, I'm closing it. better yet: I'll continue it! to be continue. jedi Under Fire-Episode II-The valley will be out in September.

To be continued...

Er... what are u talking about?

Is SW Galaxies really good?

I'm so sad, because here in Germany we always gets things later than u all!

We'll get SW Galaxies at the end of the year!

I hate it, but can u tell me, how do u like it?

cu

Chris

Jolo walks out of the damaged ship dazed and confused after falling asleep during the flight,

"hey, where'd everyone go?" he says to himself, he then reaches out with the force to get a bearing of where everyone is, grabs both lightsabers that he brought with him, and starts on his way to find his companions

Archived