Home

Jedi Under Fire---Interactive RPG

SWGC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a Tyderieum Shuttle Before!!! When we were battling Sith Slave's i saw one... Mabye we can take that... Problem! only holds 2 people. Nar will need to pilot it, and Arca you go with him. You seem to understand whats going on... ill stay here and search for this HQ of this sith.

Kenji suddenly had the thought of calling the Jedi Council on the Transmitter.

"You two head of south east of dagobah thats the direction that i saw it head that direction, a Shuttle probally wouldnt make it all the way from the outer rim into the core, its too far to reach coruscant by shuttle go to the most nearby planet and get some parts, that would be according to the map Sluis Van, a little more into the Mid Rim, ill look for the HQ and guard the ship while your gone, LEAVE NOW wile i transmit a msg to the Jedi Council" kenji said.

"OH and about the Flasks, there empty... i got bored :p "

Kenji went into the Ship and Transmitted a message to the Jedi Coucil... "kkckrkackrkrkakasackckcacccckkkaaaaavkk.... Were stuck on Dagobah! djkkadjkakas...... KrrRKRKRKRRK.... Nar and Arca are taking a smaalll shuttle.. krkrkrrrrrrrkrrrrr... to the small planet Sluis Van to get parts... krkrkrkrkrrrkskakfsdkfafkdskrkkrrrrr..... i will chech for the HQ and guard the ship... krkrkr...... Thats Alll!!!... krkrkr..."

girl I'm fallin fallin and i hope you're fallin tooooohooooooo yeahehe... what? you're here?! this is weird! how did this nsync CD got here? weird. anywayyou shouldn't really leave that freak alone with the ship. but as you wish, one less ship is just fiiiiiiiine indeed andy (sorry I got a little carried away with forrest gump). Kiddin. do whatever you like.

Hot damn! This RP had barely even started with two posts when I went to bed. This is the fastest one I participated in yet, and I'm gonna be at work all day. :( Feel free to control Seth (the GM, anyhow) while I'm gone if you need to. I'll still be here for a few hours but after that I'll be gone for 8.

thank you for starting with out me i when to ben and boom there are a lot more post for me to read

now i am lost and i cant find my around this dam planet dam bast**** took every thing in the ship ecept my light saber and now were am i???

"what am i to do?"

OOC: We are stuck on Degobah. We have batlled a large group of sith sarvants and now our ship is being gay. So Narlick and I will have to go amn steal a sith ship/shuttle thing and fly to Sluis Van...and you guys are staying here to guard the ship and fight the sith!

as he waches the 2 walk off the notice that he is missing a few companions. as he says to him self "were did those chumps run..." he stops and ignites his lightsaber.

then he starts to stare in to the woods. then all of the suden 2 red lightsaber light up and start to move toward him with great speed. as they get closer he uses the force to push one of them down and startes to attak the other. but both had very littel skill with the lightsaber so they were easy to defet. he trows one in to a tree with the impact so great that it breaks his neck and the other he stabed in the back.

then he walks back to his set and start relax

Archived