Home

What don't anyone like RPing anymore?

DaCliff

What's going on everyone? When I first came here, there were people posting in the RolePlaying forum all the time. Now theres no one, but heaps of people in this forum I see.

So I take it no one likes to Role Play? I thought there would be heaps of people into it.... Maybe not

I dont RP, but the forums have been off and on so much, all topics in general have recieved a fairly low post count since earlier months.

But they changed servers and hopefully this is more stable. Id give it a few weeks, let the forums heat up again with browsers and Im sure the RP section will pick up again.

Hmm..yes, I am not used to roleplaying in forums, though I've played roleplaying games IRL for like, ten years. Perhaps I'll give it a try later this week.

If you want more persons there, I think it is a good idea to do like this, 'advertising' on the other boards :)

Welcome back Wraith, you know I watched the highlights of the race and didn't see anyone screaming 'BOOO, Shumacher!'.

Did you decide that discretion was the better part of valour after all? :)

The All-Nighter forum is picking up... we've got an infestation of stormies atm...

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

Welcome back Wraith, you know I watched the highlights of the race and didn't see anyone screaming 'BOOO, Shumacher!'.

Did you decide that discretion was the better part of valour after all? :)

The All-Nighter forum is picking up... we've got an infestation of stormies atm...

well i did scream BOOOO schumacher... but i dont think i was heard when over a 1000 schumacher fans were around me :D

wel at least he didnt win :D GO BARICHELLO!

Archived