Home

Show RAVEN once and for all!!!!(booo post)

Nihioteanka

All you have to do is write the word "booooo" to show displeasure for the current patch. Its like a petition. Your name will show up and you will be counted. Raven will get the point unless they are complete idiots. Show your support for change and make this thread matter..

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

(non supporters of this thread are kindly asked to refrain from disrupting the continuity of the tread and not post)

• 2 weeks later...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a little more BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DARE U I LOVED 1.02 RED STANCE WAS THE BEST IT WAS WORTH TO SPEND POINTS IN IT LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE ohhhhhhhhhhhh one other thing raven HOW COME U TOOK THE MOVING WHILE DOING THE RED SPECIAL BUT YOU CAN MOVE THE BACKSTAB THATS JUST WORTH A BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

even single player is more balanced than this ......... :( I WANT A PATCH NOW! oh LUCAS THAT GOES FOR U TOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game HAS EXTREEM POTENTIAL!!! And I don't mean in sequels, mods, or any of that crap. I mean the game needs some simple freaking tweaking!!! I'm not going to get into it since I already have, but 1 new thing (new meaning I haven't said it yet) is THE AMMO SYSTEM SUCKS. Shots from secondary/primary shouldn't cost soo much ammo Or just increase the ammo. WE NEED MORE BULLETS.

ANYWAYS: RAVEN GET OFF YOUR EGO AND PATCH LIKE CRAZY!!!!! Just because right after a game is patched and new errors are found doesn't mean it should not be patched again right afterwards for the sake of keeping time in between patches and so you can pretend that the errors are very hard to find.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

KEEP IT UP, I DON't CARE IF IT'S REPETATIVE AS LONG AS NEW PEOPLE KEEP BOOOOOOING! BE HEARD!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

takes breath

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO etc

Are you getting the point yet Raven?

All you people are idiots. Anyone with a brain knows 2 things.

1. Raven codes the game, they don't authorize patches.

2. Lucas Arts are the people responsible for ruining the game not Raven Software.

So don't bash a great software company like Raven, because they have NOTHING to do with the 1.03 patch, they just coded it according to what Lucas told them. If you would look at other games Raven has made, Soldier of Fortune, SoF: II, some Star Trek game, Elite Force i believe it was. All these games are top notch because the distrobution and liscensing companies let Raven do what they want. The reason there is no 1.04 patch is because Lucas Arts doesnt think there is a "NEED" for a new patch. So direct your negative feedback to Lucas Arts not raven.

WHO EVER I NEED TO COMPLAIN TO I SAY POO ON YOU!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOO!

BOO!

BOO BOO!

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am ticked off that there is no apparent joystick support even though it is an option in the game. Why the hell would you offer analog function in the setup menu if you arent going to let us have it? I'm also pissed at LucasArts for blowing off my e-mails asking about this. It's crap like this that has me buying much fewer games than I used to a few years ago.

Ya'know that this thread will do more harm than good.

How would you like it if you poured your heart and soul into a game, trying to make it the best, only to have others boo your work.

I'd likely just give up, realizing that you are a crowd that cannot be pleased.

Sure, the latest patches have ruined some things. But if you don't like them, backup your saved states, then uninstall and reinstall the game and just stick with the original version.

Originally posted by Eklin

How would you like it if you poured your heart and soul into a game, trying to make it the best, only to have others boo your work.

Sure, the latest patches have ruined some things. But if you don't like them, backup your saved states, then uninstall and reinstall the game and just stick with the original version.

first of all we're not "booing" the game, we're booing the patch

sure, we could do that (wich I've done) but I still want things changed, doesn't mean I'm forgetting everything and staying with 1.03 forever

Originally posted by Eklin

Actually I completely disagree.

First off, as a game developer I'd be greatful the community was giving us feedback. It takes very little effort to degrade to a previous version. Quake did it if you remember? They brought out a point release that was extremely unpopular and presto chango it was retro-graded.

The fact the team recieves such strong feedback, they realize that the community really does care about their product (otherwise doesn't it stand to reason we'd just... stop playing and not take time to appeal through the messageboards for fixes?) and they want to please their customers so that when JK3 or some OTHER Lucas Arts games come out, the community can then feel safe that Lucas Arts care about your input and will make the best game possible for you (thereby you'll spend your hard earned money in their products, and everyone dies happy).

All you boo-whiners are babies. Grow up. In past versions, people were relying EXCLUSIVELY on exploits that have now been eliminated. Learn how to play the game and get used to the idea of playing fair. If you want to cheat all the time, run a server on your own PC with bots who don't care.

Thanks for all the real bugs that they fixed like the floater, crashes, etc. But the patch ruined MP plain and simple. It used to involve skill to avoid and counter moves like backstab. Now it's a frickin noob slash-fest.

TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!

They put all their hart and sole into the game, yes, and then they should patch the BUGS out of it, not CHANGE THE WHOLE DAMN GAMEPLAY! i LOVED 1.02, started a clan, then came 1.03...WTF? the whole gameplay is changed because of damn n00bs whining about DFA and whatnot....oh well we'll adapt, training the backslash to perfection...whats this? every n00b is complaining again? oh well raven/lucasarts wouldn't be so dumb to change the whole gameplay again, would they? TA-DAAAA 1.04 and again gameplay changes!!! whoopee the n00bs are happy while i see the game REDUCED TO SLASHING 500 TIMES A MINUTE AND HOPING YOU WIN! Well, the JK2 disc is going to gather some dust in my desk drawer and i'm giving command of the clan to someone else. Thanks Raven and LucasArts for ruining the only good Star wars based game in the world! a very loud

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! for you!

Archived