Home

How do i make a skin?!?!?!

Agar_Windel

A walkthrough of creating a skin from beginning to end would take about a week to write up. I don't know anyone willing to go to that level :) You need to start with learning graphic design. Get a program like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro or whatever, and learn how to use it. Figure out how to do various different techniques with it. After that, you can start learning to skin.

idont understand how its done, ihave photo shop and modeling programs, but how da hell is a massive question for me, even if someone was able to show you how to texture faces and how to lay them out, or even clothes or armour, how can you just learn how to create things like that ,your teached in some way.

Originally posted by Lord Zen

hey where can i get a skining program i have alot of cool ideas i want 2 share plz help me plz tell me all the best skining programs there is

You won't accomplish anything by spamming, except getting on everybodys nerves. This is your third post about this. There is no best skinning program, instead of wasting time on this forum, do some research.

Archived