Home

game has a really bad skin chooser!

HellFyre69

I have been playing this game for about MP for about 2 wks, and I must says the game has a really really really bad skin chooser. Seriously, every single game I had to chose it again, and again!... Is there a way for me to stop doing this. Probably the problem, is that some servers dosn't have the skins Or I dont have the skins that I have. Making this, move to left or right. Is there a way for me to just a pick a skin, without picking, in the player setup? and that the skin stays there until i change it!

1. I see what you're saying. Try binding a key to switch to your model. Do something like: bind z wookiee/default

Z is the key to bind the action to. wokiee is the model base name, default is the skin. Other skins are stuff like red and blue for teams. To find a model name, go into the skin chooser, select your skin with appropriate team colors, and it will display the model name below. Then bind a key to switch to that model.

2. I didn't mean your PC sucks, I was talking about SaberPro's, because his models load so slowly.

He is talkin about how if he has a custom skin selected, and the server does not have it it will just choose a random skin it does have. But i wish the skin selector would be like it was in Unreal Tournament, you just go into player settings..choose it there and it never changes. One thing that does annoy me is if you want team colors...you gotta change em at the begening of every game...

Archived