Home

No other weapons. Just a Saber.

Derisor

Greetings. I am trying to play the game using just a light saber. I wish there was a cheat to turn off all other weapons for myself. The one that I cannot figure out would be that obnoxious point where you get in the carrier and the dorks at the other end use rockets like no tomorrow.

I think this would be an awesome addition to the single player game. The cheat code. The problem is that section of the game, without other weapons would be near impossible. And I HATE that section of the game.

Any suggestions ?

Yeah, that was one of the more challenging parts of the game, but as long as you keep using Force Push to repel the rockets, and keep sniping the stormies, you can get through. As you say, it's probably not a good idea not to use your other weapons, but I didn't see a problem with that. For me, it would have been a bit boring if I only had to use my lightsaber throughout the entire game.

Welcome to the forums, BTW. :)

about that part: if its what I am thinking of, the sniper is not needed, force push will work. it takes a steady hand on jump/push, but it can be done.

"snipers? we dont need no stinken snipers!"

I mean, common are you a jedi or not?:D

I just found out what you people are talking about acouple days ago.

The several other times I beat the game I just skiped the ride and jumped from one stand to another. The missle guys don't spawn if you don't use it, but i just crossed it w/o the cart because I was looking for secrets.

Originally posted by StormHammer

Yeah, that was one of the more challenging parts of the game, but as long as you keep using Force Push to repel the rockets, and keep sniping the stormies, you can get through. As you say, it's probably not a good idea not to use your other weapons, but I didn't see a problem with that. For me, it would have been a bit boring if I only had to use my lightsaber throughout the entire game.

Welcome to the forums, BTW. :)

I passed that bit without sniping them, as I'm crap at it. I got on the carrier, until it got destroyed, then leapt off and jumped along the supports on the wall to the end.

Archived