Home

Grrrr....another cheap tactic surfacing

Raist

Hi all,

Was playing tonight and players would kill themselves if they were thrown on ns_streets or bespin.

Gawd, its not like its a big deal to get thrown off a ledge and just die. Instead they have to kill themselves so a) you dont get the kill b) you waste force power to throw them off.

Bloody lamers ruining this game.

Cheers

Actually that's cool with me! You can have the fun of pushing them but you don't rack up the kills with it. So no one can blame you like "look, he's got so many kills thats just because he push spams!!!"

Sounds like good clean fun!! ;);P

Originally posted by Blank1234

I do it just so I respawn faster. It's pretty much a must do for CTF players (if you don't, start doing it :) ). Darkrage/speed flag runner killers are harsh...

Blank

In CTF it's okay, because this game type is not about the number of kills. In FFA it is sort of lame...

....surely if they kill themselves, they LOSE a point. OK, you didnt get the point you warranted for shoving them off in the first place, but you can rest safe in the knowledge that THAT particular player isnt gaining on your reign at the top ;)

Anyway, just pull+backstab them the next time ;)

*ducks fire*

Aye, when I gotta get back to my own base fast this is the fastest route.. jump in, and respawn with full force, full live at the side of the map you have to me.. sound tactic if you ask me.. Well... actually, I just use the kill command, but it all comes down to the same :)

On the other hand, I've seen ppl in teamFFA switch teams and repeatedly kill themselves.. wich is pretty lame IMO :)

Hi again,

I see your point of views....but it is frustrating when you catch up to the flag runner just as hes about to cap and push him off and he suicides.

Guess I was angry cause the bloke doing it was a rude little bastard :D

Cheers

Archived