|

|

|

|

|

|

What was Tavion up to in Bespin?

When Kyle and Lando went there they already knew that

the city was overrun by enemy troops, but didn't seem very surprised. Exactly why were Kyle surprised to see Stormtroopers

in Bespin, if he knew a lot of other bad guys would be there?

Originally posted by zworqy

What was Tavion up to in Bespin?

A.) Protecting the shipment of cortosis for the shaddowtroopers

B.) Sent there by Desann to kill Kyle, because the know he went to the Valley of the Jedi.

C.) Chillin' Killin'.

When Kyle and Lando went there they already knew that

the city was overrun by enemy troops, but didn't seem very surprised. Exactly why were Kyle surprised to see Stormtroopers

in Bespin, if he knew a lot of other bad guys would be there?

They knew Reelo's thugs would be there, but they weren't expecting the Remenant to move out into the open and support them.

Just guessing. Feel free to add your own guesses!

Well, after a few days of playing I finished, but after that I haven't touched it. :D Unfortunately, now, when I try to start up SP, I get a weird error saying a file name is too long. And the file never existed, 'cause I installed it on a different hard drive than it's saying the file is on. :(

I know why the Remnant was in Bespin... cause Raven knew that after Nar Shadaa and Bespin Undercity, we'd be friggin' sick of fighting those stupid Grans, Weequays and Rodians!

WE WANT TO KILL IDIOTIC STORMTROOPERS!

The funniest thing about stormtroopers is listening to their conversations. Like this one I picked up while sneaking through the vent in Cairn Bay before I shot them both in the head.

Stormtrooper 1: "I just upgraded to that new firing chamber for my rifle, and it is great! You really get clearer, stronger beams!"

Stormtrooper 2: "I doubt we'll be needing any of those. Way out here in the middle of nowhere on this rock? What action are we going to see?"

Stormtrooper 1: "Well, didn't you hear what happened at the Kejim Outpost?"

Stormtrooper 2: "What? No..."

Stormtrooper 1: "Ahh... some Jedi broke in and started making trouble."

Stormtrooper 2: "Hmph. Well, I still doubt anything will happen to us out here. Don't even bother ugrading your rifle."

Stormtrooper 1: "Well, keep up that attitude and you'll be the first one down when something DOES happen... WHAT THE?!"

Stormtrooper 2: "GAHHH!!"

Stormtrooper 1: "UUUGHH!!!"

I made sure to take out the one who didn't need to ugrade his rifle first, just to prove a point. :D

Another one were the storm troppers are talking is on the Doomgiver were one says he ants to become a Tie-fighter piolet and the other one tests hime and then says some other **** listened for about half hour before killing my freind says it goes on for two hours. The script writers must have got bored.

ST1-...Then I just shot the other one in the head.

ST2-You Fought 2 jedi! I don't believe you.

ST1-Ya! You should have been there, They aren't so tough.

ST2-Hey what was that sound...

ST1-Hey you ther....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ST2-AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!

heh

Actually if you remember they didn't know that tavion and dessan were with the remnant empire, Kyle only knew because of the shuttle of reloo Baruke was used by dessan, thats the only tip they had, as far Lando he said that his city was overun by reelos thugs thats it.

And then there is another one in carin...right before you enter the big hangar from shuttle bay...

I only remeber 1 line though...

You can't hit a damn thing with these guns. You miss your first shot and you're lying on the ground with a hole in your armor...

And then there's

I hate trying to see outta this damn thing!

Archived