Home

Newbie Reaper here

Isis Kaldara

Hey, all. I'm fresh outta the :newbie: file here. I've registered on the AnimeNation forums, but I thought it'd be so awesome to chat with fellow Grim-lovers. I just wanted ta say hey and see what's up since I'm new, and I figure I'd best get ta know some of y'all. Have a nice life...or death...or whatever.

Trust me on this...Forums are my way of talking. I am not only a Grim fan but an anime otaku as well. I have registered on the Animenation forums and I can say, truthfully, that if I hadn't, my life would've sucked. I made so many friends there. Now that I've found fellow GF fans, my life is even better! I LOVE posting in forums. BTW, I AM the Grim Reaper...

(Trust me, I am about as weird as they come.)

As my alias and avatar would suggest, I am an Eva nut. I basically grew out of my anime fandom, but there is no growing out of Eva. As matter of fact I got the D&R and EoE DVD's the other day, which I purchased from ebay. I still can't believe they're actually mine, I thought I would never get to see the movie. I'm going out tomorrow to buy a DVD player just to watch them! Anyhow, thats enough raving about eva, this is a GF forum. GF is another thing I could rave about all day, but I won't do that either, because this post is huge enough already (a common problem of mine you will notice). I will just welcome you once more and hope that you post a lot, I work a six day week and the internet is the major part of my job, so I'm here basically every day. I'm tired of seeing my own alias plastered all over the forums and reading my own rantings. Please make a lot of posts! Oh, and I'll scope out the Animenation forums too. Check you later.

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

I thought only administrators could do that?

well if you're one of the staff or run one of the sites or you're a mod then you can change the title.

btw, welcome to the new guy :) good to see ya

:jawa

Bonzai! Isis Buckaroo!

sending you a big basket

of virtual octopus flavoured Pocky.

(however it is actually quasi

vegetarian Tofu\Eggplant seafood

flavoured Pocky actually.)

since I have seen you on the forms

thought I would say hello

and see if you, see me too.

I am in the process of ripping music