Home

I ask all of you

Jummi

Not sure where to download the 1.04u, but the beauty of it is that you don't have to. The servers are the only ones who need a copy of it. The Nice People Only server is running the 1.04u thing, I mostly go there. The servers that run it generally say so in their title or in the motd message at the loading screen.

But among other things, the 1.04u mostly nerfs the backstab so that it's still an effective maneuver but it's not a one-hit kill wonder. It also gets rid of that light-lunge glitch that lets you float in the air. I discovered this the hard way when we were all just screwing around in that one cloud city air shafts level. :D There's definately less to exploit in the game with this latest modpatch.

What does u1.04 appear as under qtracker? It can find mods, but I never see anything by that name.. all I see is jk2++ and fanmod, both of which I don't like because they add in other "features" when all I really want is a fixed 1.03.

I just wanna know where to get the download so I can read precisely what changse they made.

Archived