Home

Irritation

Joshi

so i went to the cinema today and saw a trailer for stever irwins new croc hunter movie. boy does that guy get on my nerves. his aussie accent is so aussie that it's not aussie, if that makes any sense to any of you. he says in the trailer

"this movies gonna be big! Real Big!"

i think they should change 'big' to 'irritating', it's a wonder that they actually gave him a movie. god that's annoying.

If I was Leo The Lion I'd be pretty insulted :mad:

I'm so ashamed to be Aussie sometimes- seriously, he gives us a bad name and literally makes it look like to stupid people that we all live in the middle of the fricking outback and we swim with crocodiles and annoy the wildlife for the fun of it. Like that fricking spider in the preview. Please tell me no normal, sane person regardless of what country your from is gonna see a spider that looks like the size of a football, please tell me your not just gonna stroll up to it and try to pick it up? Or am I missing something?

I bet after overseas people and no offence but especially the Americans, the whole "do you ride around in kangaroo pouches" kinda crap is gonna start up again :mad: Someone please fricking shoot that moron or I will, I'll give him a swift boot up his fricking arse. He's a Crocodile Dundee tryhard, then again Crocodile Dundee sold out and moved to America

Originally posted by Natty

I'm so ashamed to be Aussie sometimes- seriously, he gives us a bad name and literally makes it look like to stupid people that we all live in the middle of the fricking outback and we swim with crocodiles and annoy the wildlife for the fun of it.

u mean u dont? :p

jk, ppl have the same impression about south america.

just to illustrate, this really happened to me when i went to the US:

SOME AMERICAN GUY: Where r u from?

ME: Brazil.

GUY: where is brazil?

ME: Its that huge country in South America

GUY: So u r from South America...

ME: No.

GUY:... Ive always wanted to ask this: How do u go to places?

ME: Wot do u mean?

GUY: You know, do go over the trees or u walk on the floor?

ME: Wot are u talking about?!

GUY: Isnt South America this huge forest?

ME: NO! Its a country just like the US, with cars, buildings, shopping centers, highways... The amazon forest is up north, but even there we have huge cities like Boston! [i was in Boston when this happened]

GUY: [in a not-believing sound]oh... ok then[/]

And some time ago...:

SOME OTHER AMERICAN GUY: Where r u from?

ME: Brazil.

GUY: where is brazil?

ME: Northern europe.

GUY: Oh, i though Brazil was hot!

ME: *sigh* jk, south america. :rolleyes:

GUY: Can i ask u something?

ME: Go ahead.

GUY: How far can u go out of the city without danger of being eaten by cannibals?

ME: Hum... 100 meters or so...

GUY: *SHOCKED*

ME: *sigh* There are no cannibals in Brazil, Brazil is a country like the US, with [etc, etc]

American people are just plain stoopid :p Well that's not true I do know some nice normal American people who do realize that Australia has things called cars and skyscrapers and technology. Although 2years ago my friend's mother had some American friends staying at their place (well the mother used to go to school with my mum's friend and then moved to America, of course her daughter was born in America) anyways me, my friend and the girl from America had gone out a couple of times and everytime she saw a magpie bird, she would point out and call it a 'cow bird' coz magpies are black and white. I don't have sex with skippy either and the dingo didn't eat my baby, although that woman should be shot :mad:

i get steriotyped all the time. i'm indian, but my parents lived their childhood in africa, so obviously everyone thinks i'm poor or belong to a tribe. actually, my father and his father used to own a hotel in kenya and my mother and her parents lived on sugar cane plantations with well looked after man-servants.

Guest King Andrei

*Laughs*:D

Hey, Neil, I can imagine what that would sound like:

"This movie's gonna be irritating! Real Irritating!":D

Archived