Home

"The.........Trailer"

Pantherine

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Com Raven

you start as a scoundrel, soldier or scout, and can later on become a jedi, but you can also ignore it

What about an option to be a sith though? Sounds like a good choice or better yet, start out as a Jedi and be tempted by the Dark Side which sounds good to me :D. Anyhow, based from this info, I will be a scout... May sound odd, but it seems to appeal to me for some reason.

Originally posted by Mandalorian iTi

can someone fill me in on this game i heard the name before, and saw posters of it but i dunno what its about, all i know is it has to do with before EP1 that also has somthing about the great sith war i think, or am i thinkg of a differnt game?

Try visiting this site for info and your right. It has to deal with the Sith about 4,000 years before Episode I with thousands of Sith and Jedi. Anyhow, click here to visit the site ;).

Edit: Just thought I would bring something for you to read and to see if it might be worth your time ;). Anyhow, welcome aboard to the forum and have a nice stay.

Long before the Galactic Civil War, an epic drama begins.

Engage in this saga set in the Golden Age of the Republic - over 4,000 years before the first Star Wars film, when both Jedi and Sith number in the thousands. With the Galaxy reeling from a recent conflict with the Dark Lords, the ongoing battle between the Jedi and the Sith rages on. Your actions determine the outcome of this colossal galactic war - and your destiny as a Jedi.

• Immersive, action-packed Star Wars role playing experience with customizable and evolving playable characters.

• Your group, comprised of up to 3 characters, can include humans, droids, Twi'leks, Wookiees and more.

• Fast paced mini-games -- such as racing swoop bikes, or manning turret guns.

• Journey spans ten different worlds ranging from the familiar to the new.

• Locations include Tatooine, Sith world of Korriban, Jedi Academy on Dantooine and Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk.

Archived