Home

Additional Taunts or artistic moves

Arker

Ive been browsing the player animations and came across some anims that would be really nice if useable in mp games.

Is there any way to e.g. make that aerial jump, the surrender (both arms up in the air), the additional gestures (not the +taunt one, there're a lot more anims), move or other stuff?

If anyone knows how those moves can be accomplished, I'd be very grateful for sharing the knowledge.

thanks in advance

Arker

I saw some guy a while back doing that surrender thing, both arms up in the air, and he would also glide across the floor. Looked really cool. I asked him how he did it and he said it was a bug. If anyone knows how this is done, I wouldn't mind knowing also! :confused:

it was a bug in v1.02. By binding 2 models (each own key) then pressing both these keys would make your player lay flat on the ground. It was, I think, hilarious :):):)

After some practice I could do this while running....imagine wiping the floor with yourself LOL.

I tried it also in v.1.03 but no cigar :(

Originally posted by Arker

Oh.. I meant the non-bug possibilities. Like the taunting is one.

There is a mod U can install that makes U do cartwheels and other funny biz, is that what you have seen?

Server needs to support it though.......

By making your own (local) server U can of course test these moves.

Also, the force enabled servers have some of the moves U mention.

With force U can do: Wall Flips, Wall Walk etc.....

the crucifex one.. is when someone binded the model change and keeps pressing the button and its kinda annoying when attacking em when they do it, cause its hard to kill em when they temporally invulnerable....

Archived