Home

Anyone Interested In A Training Job?!????

SlapNut

Hi,

Iv'e been playing JKII for a little while now, and Im stil not realy improving much. I would like some help with the basic lightsaber and just how to play multipleyer in general. Lately I have noticed a few people doing moves that I have never seen before, and that i cant do. So if anyone wants to give me some private lessons for the game on a private server or something, send an e-mail to ***** bretup17@hotmail.com *****, and tell me what time and whenn u can train me.

Thanks

:lsduel:

:duel::bored::D:):laughing::yoda:

I have applied to 4 clans and to the Jedi Academy and still nothing. Twins, I applied to your clan and havn't heard anything. Are you guys still accepting? Just curious. So, what do I do? I want to join a clan so that I can learn and have someone teach me saber style and technique.

So, I practice and hope someone says "hey want to learn how to do this-insert move here- and wait....wait...wait...patiently:D

Peace...:band:

Strangely I've gotten worse since the first time I played online. Well... Almost :)

It's weird. The first online game I joined (ffa)... I ruled everyone.

The next game (duel)... I did it again.

Then I tried ctf and got my azz whuped, so I went back to duel games =-)

self practice is the way to really learn this game. joining some fricking half ass training program for a cg is totally idiotic. try outcast strategy.com for tips on all the moves and powers. i'll give a few tips

*practice lunge constantly!(the main goal is to beable to pull it off when ever u need it

*try not to use the medium attack rather learn how to dodge it. (not hard) once you have done that try not to go far from the person doing the move cause you can get in a ****load of damage. try force kicking and lunging the poor sap stuck for 5 sec on the ground.

*dfa aka easiest move in the game is about timing. the best way to do it is to hold down attack and as you do it say "one-onethousand" as you would normally speak then tap the forward and jump button

*backstab after doing dfa (keep a top down view to see if it is worth it otherwise just jump.

*dont forget rolling and jumping they are your best allies.

*extra-this is almost kinda gayness but if you and your enemy r at low hps try rolling near your enemy it does 1 or 2 damage and in 5-8 rolls you could win a fight of 1hp vs 8hp

personally i suck at this game and am sadly using scripts but thats not a concern now. i just keep up my practicing on the sides. oh ya dont for get to use the god of gayness backstab its easiest way to get cheap kills.

at least a few weeks. I can't remember exactly. I even forgot what name I used:eek:

Oh well, maybe I will try again if you are accepting. I have been practicing with bots and have been trying different moves and am slowly getting it (I said slowly) :D

So, I have won a few duels (is 3 out of 100 good?) But, you just gotta keep practicing and keep dying!

Originally posted by livingsacrifice

at least a few weeks. I can't remember exactly. I even forgot what name I used:eek:

Oh well, maybe I will try again if you are accepting. I have been practicing with bots and have been trying different moves and am slowly getting it (I said slowly) :D

So, I have won a few duels (is 3 out of 100 good?) But, you just gotta keep practicing and keep dying!

well if it was a few weeks, feel free to fill it in again

just say in reffered that you are livingsacrifice from lucasforums

Archived