Home

5000 message!!!!!!!!!

SWGC

Well I hope to stay a regular here...which is certain if I get SWG when it comes out. That depends mostly on two things:

1) If I get a job (I expect to)

2) If I get a new computer (unless it can run on a 4 mb video card :p)

Cuz I really want this game by now...ya...even more than I want JK2 :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Wraith 8

i was about to move this to the off topics forum.. but then i saw it was about the general discussion:D... oops :D

Ok, this may just be semantics here, but can you really have something that is off the topic of general discussion.

Thats like saying you are having ten conversations out on a play ground. And the group of kids that are discussing swingsets have to go inside because all the others are talking about cartoons and sports.

Not knocking ya, but mayby its time for a topic title change.

Yeah, the description reads...

General Discussion

Discussion regarding anything Star Wars Galaxies related.

That mean game or site and forums?

Just might be nice to get a little creative in these topic names. I mean weve been here long enough, we are "established" as an ever active forum. I say lets make it a little original and get some creative less vague topic titles. That way stuff wont have to be looked at and moved around so much.

P.S just kind of rambling, been up for 41 hrs.

Originally posted by Redwing

Sure, Kyle, sure...

You dont belive my. Go to the archive of aresen and look for a thread named 30000 posts. I know that Devil Doll has kicked me on, cause she said , that I have ca250 Posts! than I said, that these are the Down Times posts....:o:D

If you dont belive me, I ask Lynk for Mr. Weasel...

Archived