Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool im guessing your gonna get it more detailed

Yes. Like I said this was just started tonight. Well I'm going to sleep. Please post more and give me your thoughts about itSIZE=4](muhahahahahahahahaha! Fools! After giving me there thoughts I shall be able to beg there parents for money, then my quest for world domination will be completed! Muhahahahahah...huh...doh! thinking out loud again! Damn!) [/size]

:icon:

hey kitty here are a couple more model/skin sugestions

liquid

vulcan raven

octacon

phsyco mantis

meryl

sniper wolf

vamp

fortune

genome soilder

solidus

decoy octopus

olga

revovler ocelot(i almost forgot him)

grey fox

big boss

chris jenner

please note that these are just some sugestions and i am not demanding you make these

Have any of you seen the trailer for Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance? It is awesome. You can download it here.http://jpn01.konami.co.jp/movie/mgs2_sub/mgs2s_e3_en.asf

WARNING

It seems you can play as Ninja (Gray Fox one!), Plisken, MGS Snake, Tuxedo Snake, and more

Thanks you guys! Sorry I haven't responed, I was in Monteray, our band was under a contract (damn again!) so I could not just go.

Yes I saw the Substance tralier when it came out after E3 (COMING FOR PC YAYAYAYA :)

liquid (MAYBE)

vulcan raven (To hard)

octacon (He's cool but not to cool)

phsyco mantis (MAYBE)

meryl (MAYBE :D:p)

sniper wolf (To hard)

vamp (MAYBE)

fortune (To hard)

genome soilder ( I have a terroist skin aready for them, it was for my GORE 1.3 mod so I think I will add it to the models )

solidus (MAYBE)

decoy octopus (To hard)

olga (MAYBE :D:p:D:p:D:p )

revovler ocelot (He's cool but not to cool)

grey fox (MAYBE)

big boss (He's cool but not to cool)

chris jenner ??????

I don't want to release pics of Ninja not until he looks AWSOME as HELL!

Anyways. See ya

I loved MGS. It was the best PS game I ever played. Snake was kinda lame, but when ninja showed up, I lost purposely because I thought Ninja was much cooler. I kept doing that, and it took about a year before a friend to convince me that he was cooler at the end. He was right. I played the demo for the second one and stopped there, because pregnant russian chicks with hairy armpits isn't something I consider part of a video game. I also haven't heard very many good things about the storyline. What? Liquid Snake is still alive? F*** that! I blew him up in a hleicopter, blew him up twice in Metal gear Rex, threw him off a three-story robot on to hard steel, shot him up with a machine gun, blew up his jeep, and killed him with a virus I didn't know existed!

Besides, if you've got replace Grey Fox with a hairy russian wanna be, then I'm out!

The skin/model looks good though. You should give him gun holsters that actually have something in them.;) And a bandanna. And a restraining order from the colonel because he was bangin' his 16 year old daughter.:)

Archived