Home

Metal Gear Solid 2 Models

Darth_Kitty

Thanks guys for all the support! I am still makin it as detailed as possible. Also give me time because my real life (I am a musician with my dad and bro) is VERY busy. We are so wanted I am to tired really to come home and continue. So I only get to do it when I am on a break (Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays we never have work). So please stay in there! Thanks

darth_kitty:fett:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should make a Raiden (MGS2, of course) model, and have it turn the lightsabers in the game to swords (like that SP Ninja Mod) and have it turn you into Raiden in SP..I know SO many people who want that, LOL

ciao:ewok:

I will try raiden668 to make a Raiden model and make him for SP. Also I am thinking about making some VR levels so.....

Anyway's here is the list (still in development) of what models there will be:

Solid Snake NES version

Solid Snake MGS

Solid Snake MGS2

Snake Pliskin MGS2

Solid Snake Pancho MGS2

Raiden MGS2

Ninja MGS2

If you guys can give me any more suggetions please keep posting. Also, for the pistol shot, I am gonna do something NO ONE has done before in gaming history.

Bye

can't wait fir(for) gray fox model(tha cyborg ninja for those who r unsure of wot I'm tokin bout) and wot bout one of the many terrorist in the game............as u probably kno.......u can hav 1s with knives & pistol hangin fae(from) them & otha cool ****........or even a vamp model....that would b minted.....neway...good luck on tha models ma(my)..................eh.........r u a lassie(girl) or a bhoy(guy)?

Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

I will try raiden668 to make a Raiden model and make him for SP. Also I am thinking about making some VR levels so.....

Anyway's here is the list (still in development) of what models there will be:

Solid Snake NES version

Solid Snake MGS

Solid Snake MGS2

Snake Pliskin MGS2

Solid Snake Pancho MGS2

Raiden MGS2

Ninja MGS2

If you guys can give me any more suggetions please keep posting. Also, for the pistol shot, I am gonna do something NO ONE has done before in gaming history.

Bye

Much Obliged!

Thanks Guys. Last night I made a semi VR mission to test out the possibility of having Radien or Snake as the player. It looks possible. Also because every one want the Oringinal Ninja, I decided to change Ninja to the old. So here's the updated models list:

Solid Snake NES version

Solid Snake MGS

Solid Snake MGS2

Snake Pliskin MGS2

Solid Snake Pancho MGS2

Raiden MGS2

Ninja MGS!

Right now I am trying to get the "Peek around the wall" thing that makes MGS very cool.

Thanks and keep the suggetions coming!

I think making the MGS 1 Ninja is a much smarter choice and I'm glad to hear you changed the list to it. The VR mission stage sounds like it is gonna be really cool. The peeking thing would be sweet if you can pull it off. Good luck and I am looking foward to seeing your work.

Hey. Sorry it's taking me so long like I said before I am a musician and gigs come first. Also alot of the times we are under a contract so my family band can't quit on those times. So please be patient.

Also on our way to a gig I thought of a new model list. Here is is:

Solid Snake NES version

Solid Snake MGS

Solid Snake MGS2

Snake Pliskin MGS2

Raiden MGS2

Ninja MGS

Solid Snake Tuxedo MGS2

Don't worry people. My bro said I can upload my pics to his site. But I want to finish the skin's first maybe.

Thanks

Chow

darth_kitty@hotmail.com

A.K.A Grey_Fox in other gaming commuities

(I deleted the MGS2 Pancho from the list since it is not needed

I would love to see this get finished, it would be great if the blaster could be replaced with a assault rifle of some sort, then you'de have a socom and a assault rifle and the skins and sounds, then ill make it so that it shoots bullets instead of lasers. =p

Ninja MGS

But...........there..........already......is a mgs ninja......model.........right?

Originally posted by -DS-Tha Skurge

raiden......by any chance would is your clan {DS}..cos if it is........i'm in that...........(I am in 2 DS clan.....not related to my nolege tho).:D

Yeah, {DS}..Heh, funny..I haven't been around in awhile, do you guys play in any specific server? I wanna come see my prodegies..heh

Archived