Originally posted by sithlord-II

you need to use the start.bat file.

It Does the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong.:mad: This is so gay. :fett:

"What if he doesn't survive; he's worth alot to me"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

I have managed to alter the height of the vader and wookie models when they are bot controlled however when i try and play as them they are normal height!?!?

Ok ive managed to fix this if anyone is having the same problem the tckmodel file is very strict on capital letters.

However i dont understand why each name is enterd twice in this file.

Is one the model name and one the bot screen name? if so why isnt the wookie model

wookie 1.4

Chewie 1.4

cos that is its bot name. however this doesnt work, it has to be:

wookiee 1.4

Wookiee 1.4

so what is the second name for? what is it???

open u the zip file and extract it all to your gamedata folder then open up tckmodle.cfg and edit the size of the models and add any models u want next double click start.bat, it will load up jk2.

create a bot game and u will c the resized models

can't remember, but if you noticed, one is capitalized, one is not for the two entries.

within the mod you should find a folder called "TCK"

that goes into the gamedata folder, not the base folder

within that TCK folder you use the Start.bat file to run the program, if you are starting a server. If you join a server already running it and you have the files, dont worry about it.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sithlord-II

you need to use the start.bat file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sithlord II It Does the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong.:mad: This is so gay. :fett:

"What if he doesn't survive; he's worth alot to me"

Hey Sithlord, I noticed a slight limitation with the scaling mod. It seems that tckmodel.cfg can have only a maximum file size of 512k. Anything beyond that and you get an error message and it does not work; the characters show up at the default size. Any idea how one could get around that? Thanks.

Archived