Home

I never whined before...

Mero Vilul

After being away for a while and returning for some fun JK2 duels I remember how everyone flames each other.

Whats the problem with everyone???

You don't like assfighters? Well, leave the server or play them and learn how to counter it!

You don't like someone kicking ? Well, find a server that suits you!

You don't like someone using nothing but throw? See above.

I never complain about anything, if I'm having a boring time playing someone, I go find another server. Everyone have their right to use whatever they like and there are plenty of servers out there!

Everyone has at least one thing they don't like, but some can acctually accept the fact that it exists and tries to find a counter.

If you're lucky to be a server admin, you can even kick players that don't suite "the style of the server".

The most redicilous fight I had the whole night was someone complaining that I "backflipped away from hes blows" (not kicking)... And then he stated I was a "backstabbing wh0r3", and I never backstab unless I want to make some backstabber know how fun backstabbs are... I made none backstabs at the guy.

What I do mostly when someone is boring me, is doing the same.

at the bespin shaft map with the vents, someone suddenly started camping the vents for me to come, and I rushed and he pushed me down 5 times (I thought hes honor would alsp let me come over to hes side before we started to fight). Well, fun I said, and started waiting at him at the other side. After 5 minutes he started trying jumping across, but he failed as I pushed him then. then he cryed "you girl! fight!"... and actually he was complaining on himself then, as he did the same before me... Then I killed him 3 times more just to make him realise it was boring, and then we fought as usual and he never made the same again.

So whats the problem? What do I mean with all this?

I say: If you ain't having fun on the server you're at, find another instead of yelling at each other. It spoils the game for both.

It can take you a couple of tries, but soon you'll find the server where you have incredible fun fights!

Take care

I get it on a daily basis too dude.

I play mostly full Force duels, and it's always the same.

Match starts.

Opponent: No Force K?

Me: Sorry, Force is enabled, I'm using it.

Opponent: Why?

Me: I don't limit my style to a few simple attacks to compensate for my opponents inability to put up a decent defense.

Opponent: Your <pick one> ghey/lame/cheap

I find it odd how everyone complains about Spamming one move over and over, yet when my opponents do the same thing over and over I use the predictability in their play style to easily beat them.

Weird huh?

I also took a break from JK2 for about 2 weeks, and started playing again last night. Theres alot of hate in this game. Sometimes I turn the main chat off and just have team chat going. Just cuz I dont feel like listening to people whine about <insert "cheap" move here>.

Yea I'd do that but I'm horrible with names, so when ever I want to break away I just choose some random skin and make my name the same as it.

p1- Man that 'Jedi' is l33t.

p2- Yea about 5 mins ago there was a 'Shadow Trooper' owning every1. Where'd he go?

Public servers are full of players that cant seperate real life from a game. They lose and they flame. There are some great people playing this game though, join a clan or a group that play well together.

Public servers are too full of idiots.

Kaan

Archived