Home

Fixed model scaling mod

Dest

Originally posted by Dest

Ok I put up a new version its at http://www.8op.com/dest123/jedimod.htlm

This was just a quick fix and it *has* server side dualsaber code so make sure you *set* mod_dualsaber to 0 otherwise the server will give you an invisible 2nd saber! (it is still buggy and only one of your two sabers can hit at a time so the 2nd saber doesnt help you much currently)

You have to restart the match everytime you change mod_dualsaber.

not only is the download link above wrong but the updated mod is even worse than before. It makes the game jerky as hell and WTF are the red lines

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAH! more old dualsaber code! Well I'm pretty close to having dualsabers working so I'll update it then. That way I wont have to worry about old dualsaber code because it will all be working.

The red lines are test lines for where the saber is.

The funny thing is I tested the new version of the mod before I uploaded it and I saw the red lines but it didn't even register to me that those weren't supposed to be there in the final build.

I will test it multiple times and with other people in my server before I try to release it again :)

Bah I spent like 5 hours trying to make the 2nd blade show up and all I had to do was change one number! ONE! Oh well the dualblades work now but they constantly spark when i add a bot. Dunno what happens with other players in the game. IP of my server is: 65.35.84.123:28070

If it has a password it means I'm testing clientside code. But I think I have all the clientside code right.

Archived