Home

What is the best hilt that you have downloaded?

Pada-Wan

Vader's hilt, Luke's from ROTJ and the one Obi-Wan gives Luke in ANH are by far the best modeled hilts so far.

If you're into realism and medieval weapons, the pack which contains Buster's Sword and three more is pretty cool (one is even a battle axe).

I mix and match the hilts for various characters including Kyle (yourself).

I have Desann as Dooku with the Darth Vader hilt because it looks much better than the default Dooku hilt that's out there. All my Reborn's have Luke's saber from ROTJ just to give it a more detailed look since the regular models that come with JO aren't that detailed.

I think the best saber hilt I ever downloaded is the Dooku saber version 2. Not only is it realistic and accurate, it actually is noticeable as a different saberhilt and has HUD icons and the other amenities. The only issue with it is that with dual saber the other saber comes out of nowhere... but I don't go into cheat servers (often) so thats not a problem :D .

I love the Dooku saber (version 2) with the HUD display.

The Yoda one is ok but it will look a lot better with Yoda. It doesn't suit Kyle.

The Luke saber was already in the game. It wasn't built from scratch.

The Vader saber is pretty cool and the Maul on is picture perfect though the saber actually comes through some of the casing which is why it's not my main saber.

All in all, the best movie one I find is the Dooku one.

Most of the hilts are pretty cool.

I need a Thundercats, Sword of Omens hilt!! :)

hilts, hilts, hilts

can u actually see hilts in the game?.....well yes but not in close up so its not like you get a good view of it

can u bothered to spend time looking at ur hilt?

i really dont understand this hilt craze.....perhaps im just behind the times :D

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

hilts, hilts, hilts

can u actually see hilts in the game?.....well yes but not in close up so its not like you get a good view of it can u bothered to spend time looking at ur hilt? i really dont understand this hilt craze.....perhaps im just behind the times :D

Nah, its just some of us enjoy the mods reguardless of how visible or not they may be. A simple matter of personel preference.

Kaan

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

hilts, hilts, hilts

can u actually see hilts in the game?.....well yes but not in close up so its not like you get a good view of it

can u bothered to spend time looking at ur hilt?

i really dont understand this hilt craze.....perhaps im just behind the times :D

Try the Thundercats hilt! You can see that :)

Archived