Home

Bad news

Wraith 8

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he doesnt mean US dollars?

But I think there is no problem at all; the message about the $15 was not posted by a dev. so.....

And they made Graal pay to play? LOL, what a joke! I played it for a while until I got so annoyed by the constant PK'ing, I quit.

Well for me in Canadian Dollars that's about 25 bucks a month. All my other MMORPG's...well the other ONE is 15 Canadian.

Because of the exchange rate I don't just pay an extra 5 bucks, but 10. But it will be worth it!

Yes sadly. D'oh! It's just that I remember the ridicilous amount of lire you got if you went there.

And is it only me, or does "Euroland" sound like a cheap holliday theme park? (Euroland is what the exchange agents collectively call all lands who use euro)

Exactly! :D

The whole Europe, milling around in their foolishness. Only Britain and Sweden, standing by the side, watching them in a confused manner (oh, and Norway, who had the brains to stay out of it all together)! ;)

If you had not noticed it, i don't like the EU, or EMU.

Originally posted by RoyalGuard

achem!

*taps Setsuko on the shoulder*

Britain is spelt with ONE 't'

and I have nothing against the EU in principle, I just don't like the fact that they expect me to get on with the French...

at least u don't live in belgium, where one part (the northern) is dutch and the southern (the crap part) is fench... and they think they're better than us, and although less ppl live there, they get the same funds as Flanders, f*** those french d*ckheads, they suck :p

PS: i don't like french ppl either :)

Surrender? To the French? after Agincourt, Waterloo AND saving them in two world wars?

Why would we surrender?

Death to the French!

(note for non-english people: this is merely healthy, friendly national competition, not xenophobia)

The French have given us. . .French Fries, croissants,. . . . um, french fries, and. . .croissants. They have also given us the honor of liberating their land from the Germans in World War II via their beautiful scenic beaches. Americans had the dubious honor of getting spit on and insulted by DeGaulle, AFTER the Germans had been routed from France. :D

(Note to Europeans, this is just good natured fun. I love ALL Europeans. though some of my European friends have made it clear that they do not like the EU).

I would most prefer 10 bucks myself. I think 15 (although just 5 dollars more) is somewhat outrageous......SO outrageous it makes me want to look at the 15 dollars and laugh at it similar to this grrrawallykollymechnailichwail (my great uncles middle name) and SOOO outragious it makes me want to spell outragious with an i in it instead of an e. I think 15 dollars is SOOOOOO outragious that it can make people go from talking about 15 bucks being too much to why they hate the french and that 15 bucks is SOOOOOOOOO outragious that if you add 10 plus 5 you'll get 15 which applicated would be 10 DOLLARS plus 5 DOLLARS equals the outragious amount of money of 14 DOLLARS......................

TITS IN A HAND-BASKET

it's that outragious!

Originally posted by setsuko

The fact that "french fries" originated in Belgium doesn't help their case. :D

was just gonna point that out :D anyway, they deserve death for taking that from us, all we have now to be famous for is our corrupt government with it's numerous schandals :D and of course maybe some technologic stuff (although lernaut & hauspie is crap now too :))

and you guys put mayonaise on chips (colonials read 'fries').

Unforgivable!

back ON topic, I think that they'll charge US$10 a month, they'll know that the game's going to be huge and so they'll make a profit without alienating too many people.

Or alternatively they'll think, wow people will pay through the nose for this! US$20 a month!

Here's hoping it's the Devs that set the rate, not the financial b*st**ds...

Off topic for a second.

French Fries came from Belgium? I never knew that. HA!:D

Back on topic.

I'm thinking they are going to give a special introductory price. Maybe the first two months free, then when you are a certified addict after two months, and you have developed your character and made alliances, they will hit you with the charges.:D

if it is going to cost so much, I don't know if i'll get the release version:(. lets see: $60+ dollars for the base program with an additional $15 a month that is $240 a year:mad: if you wait and buy games at $50 or less you can get nearly five games for how much galaxies will cost in one year! I know this is a bit stingy but there are plenty of great games that come out and I can't buy all of them:(.

Archived