Home

Bad news

Wraith 8

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SharaFett

hmmm...somehting quirks me- why is htis thread in teh jedi knight 2 forums?

say what? this isnt the JK2 foprums.... this is the SWGalaxies.net forums.. or did i make a huge mistake when merging the threads?

can you give me the link where you see this then?

this thread has died...if anyone's been readin it, there are jus a ****load of posts all saying almost exactly the same thing...we all know no one wants to pay $15, and that a lot of us will play anyway, and others can't...but plz, for the love of god ppls...say sumthin different

Something different:

Hello, I'm Mr. Flibble, would you like a ride on my magic carpet? We'll go to potato land, the land of plenty. Unless you want something other than a potato of course. You don't want to go? In that case let me introduce you to my little friend. Mr Desert Eagle 0.5. Oh you want to go now? I'm sorry the carpet just left, maybe you'll catch it without that cumbersome fleshform you call a body slowing you down...

Ah, the perils of drunken, poorly thought out posting...

Hmm, shall we stick to the same comfortable old stuff? I think it would be better for all concerned...

I'll just say that we won't know for sure if we prefer this system to the other until we get the game. But if devs with over two years real world experience in this field I guess the new system couldn't be too bad. I guess people were just used to the other system?

Originally posted by ding

if u fell strongly about this thread, you should go read my other psot and sign th epetition to show them just how many players think 15 is just to much.

How about a link or title.....

*EDIT* N/M, just got further into my reading and saw it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't see why they would need to have it more than $10US. I mean they gotta be making millions per month, and it can't possibly cost that much to run and patch there servers PER MONTH. And i mean $15US translates into so much for us canadians, i mean thats like 60bucks in 3 months.

Archived