Home

Best Servers

Sneaky G

"...Whatever your poison..." Sneaky G,

Try them all out, see what takes your fancy.

I play LOW/NO FORCE, DUEL games almost exclusively, as the 'Lamer' content is very low and I prefer a good old 1v1 duel.

Sometimes, I'll go on FFA server just vent some steam and ass-swipe away. ;)

Enjoy,

Whatever good NF(w/ kix) duel server that catches my fancy and has a good ping. Force duels are tedious: The same old pull-backstab routine, lightning spam or "mindtrick-and fleeeeeee for the rest of the game".....

So if I go to a [JHQ] server I won't have to worry about pull/backsweep and lightning spamming and attacking when my saber is down? If so I'll go there all the time. As of right now RJ(rouge jedi) servers are my choice.

Originally posted by Haemon

So if I go to a [JHQ] server I won't have to worry about pull/backsweep and lightning spamming and attacking when my saber is down? If so I'll go there all the time. As of right now RJ(rouge jedi) servers are my choice.

you shouldn't, as long as somebody is moderating it

and as for RJ, watch out for =RJ= (renagade jedi [yes, i know i spelled "renagade" wrong and it's supposed to be renegade, but that's what the renagade jedi did]) as a bunch of our clan members have tried to divide our clan and call themselves the renagade jedi (=RJ=)

Archived