Home

spinning the saber in the air

slayer@chop

Hi. Once I read somewhere that to spin your saber in the air (and keep it spinning), you throw it, then keep hitting left, back, right, forward in a sequence. Is this how everyone does it? It's very hard to do. Also, I've seen many players doing this standing still. How is this possible? It looks really cool, but I can't seem to do it right. Thanks in advance for any help.

No, no. Thanks, Lexx. That was a good pointer. I still can't make it spin, though. I throw it, hold attack and hit left right before the saber comes back. But the sabor always flys into my hand. Is this a timing issue? Or maybe I should just forget about it since many people said it's usuless anyway.... :confused:

I was talking to a geezer online about this move, he kept telling me how to do it but it wouldn't work:(

Till i found out you need to have level 3 force throw selected in force powers

if you try the move then, throw with right mouse button, click left and then sidestep once just before you catch and it will work

It's about the only move I can do anyway:D

one thing that guy who show'd me could do is to get the sabre spinning, then walk away and leave it spinning on its own, now that was cool:cool:

Originally posted by slayer@chop

No, no. Thanks, Lexx. That was a good pointer. I still can't make it spin, though. I throw it, hold attack and hit left right before the saber comes back. But the sabor always flys into my hand. Is this a timing issue? Or maybe I should just forget about it since many people said it's usuless anyway.... :confused:

Some Servers Have THis Anti Flood THing Witch Makes It Impossible To Do The Saber Spin. You Might Have Been On One.

Archived