Home

Im Rubbish

WiseMaster

Can Anyone help me, ive been playing for about 3 weeks now and im awful. Ive managed to have about 3 decent games but im so bad. Im constantly being back stabbed and I have no technique, unless u call waving a sabre around in light stance technique. Any hint or places i could go for help. I really enjoy JK2 i just dont want to stay so bad at it :D:p.

If I may be completely honest, I think you should sign up for that jedi academy thingie - It sounds like a really good idea to help people get better. The idea is that you practice with another person who aids you in getting your technique right. Ask in the valley about it - I think they havce a topic on it.

Otherwise - I've heard that Twins of doom takes "padawan learners" in his clan - sorta the same thing like the academy. Ask him, though I'm sure he'll reply to this topic as well.

My tips: Experiment with *all* the stances. I know that blue is the most attractive right away, but red and yellow have their uses.

Can you do all the specials? Lunge? DFA? Yellow "finisher"? Practice them!

Don't just hack away - learn the length, speed, power and vulnerable swings of each stance. Avoid the yellow spins fx: they leave you wide open to hits and takes so long to perform that they aren't worth it most of the time.

See how the good players play in a server - learn from them. Don't be afraid of getting called a copycat - steal their techniques.

Learn to do the kicks - frontal kicks: tap jump twice quickly when running into an opponent. Sidekicks: Strafe into an opponent and hit jump once.

Learn to exploit the specials: Use lunge on the yellow finisher! Sidekick and strike the person doing a DFA when he's on the ground. Sidekick a person doing a lunge or hit him in the back.

Oh, about the backstab you mentioned: Learn to do it yourself! And avoid people running backwards into you: they're only trying to do a backstab on you. Kick them in the ass when they do it.

That's all I have to offer from the top of my head.

People, please reply to this - I am sure we could all use some pointers anyway...

Otherwise - I've heard that Twins of doom takes "padawan learners" in his clan - sorta the same thing like the academy. Ask him, though I'm sure he'll reply to this topic as well.

ya, it has huge demand to (our clan applications page is about 60 billion pages long!), sometimes the padawan learner bit is taken out though, because after all..we need to train them and we can't train padawans if we have a ratio of 100 padawan learners to 1 or 2 masters or knights

currently the padawan learner rank is down, but you can check back;)

Archived