Home

Wtf! I'm l33t

SeraphimII

Am I a Lamer?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a Lamer?

• Yes! Go play CS and take your lame ass tactics with you!
    • No, Your l33t as hell. I wish I was like you.
    • I don\'t care! You just wasted minutes of my life and I want them back!

Anyway I was wondering what everyone thinks of my tactics. Keep in mind I play on No Force duels. Basicly I fight mainly with Heavy but make changes due to players skill/tactics. I keep backstabs and ass-fighting to a minimum, and only use backstabs on 4 ocasions, when someone uses a dfa(medium) and misses (when crouched on the ground) , on a heavy lunger (When they're on the ground crouching), to kill a lagger(At the start not durring a fight), or to kill an assfighter/lunge/dfa/heavylunge/bs whore/or just any ole ass.

Vote!

P.S. I always bow and gf when a goof fight is earned.

[edit] heh just voted hmmmm what did I choose [/edit]

erm cant vote dude,

whats l337 when it's at home?

BET BEL? what?

your tactics sound ok, but i only backstab if the opponent puts them self behind me, having said taht with the duel se mod i dont mind people 'trying' to assfight me their back isn't guarded so a nice red swing through their gut does wonders. ehehhe

But yeah a good flying backstab opening shot is a really satisfying way to deal with lamers, its almost poetic

also while i'm here whats woot? and what is lol? whats CS as well?

If you really are a good No force dueliser come over to Hermes place we got some badboy players there man.

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

erm cant vote dude,

also while i'm here whats woot? and what is lol? whats CS as well?

W00T, as far I remember, doesn't really mean anything. It's like a joyous noise. I think. W00T!!!11

lol = Laugh Out Loud (acronyms for really lazy typers ;))

CS = Counter Strike, the "Half-Life" game mod.

To Seraphim:

Tactics sound good. I employ a similar tactic when I fight (mostly NF servers; Force servers is a totally different story), where I try to model my movement and attacks like in the sword art Kendo. I stance mostly heavy, with doses of yellow stance and the occasional blue. But yeah, good tactics overall.

Did I ever duel against you? I'm not sure...

woot- think of it like a woohoo, but sounds cooler

lol- Laugh out loud. (I.e LOL I cant believe you dont know what lol is) :p

Cs- Counter Strike The game for whiners, 12 year old boys(that talk in l33t speek, and cheaters.

L33t at home?

I'm a recovering CS addict, and I've been 5 months without this piece of **** noob ass lamers-and-whiners-and-cheats game. I quit because new patches were coming out every two weeks because ppl whined too much. Every time they thought a cheat was fixed, a new OGC would come out and fgts would cheat some more. My bro also quit with me and is now a JK2 whore. expect to see him raping the servers under the name of Mitor and I as Dissectional. basicaly, i wasted 6 months of my gaming life on this pointless game called counter-strike. I'm now hated by the entire CS community for defecting to JK2. All i can say is, SCREW THEM, CUZ JK2 KICKS ASS.

Anyways, thats my little soap opera.

Archived